loudon vs alcoa

free4only1

Wow, 2-8 in  a region with 2 okay teams.  Your biggest win was a one point thriller against Gibbs.

Loudon's coach is the one who started it all, BTW.  A phone call a couple of months ago involving a quote saying "there's going to be a changing of the guard in 2-2A", really didn't please Coach Reid.  Rumor is Loudon will be seeing Alcoa's first teamers all game.

825716948[/snapback]

2 ok teams, you must be crazy. lets see fulton, austin east, kingston, lenoir city, anderson county, were all very good last year. of course they are pretty much good every year. sequoyah and sweetwater were also pretty good last year. all those teams would kill most 2a teams. you clearly have no clue what you are talking about. gibbs was actually one of the worse teams we played you. do some research before write bud. just a little word of advice.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 ok teams, you must be crazy. lets see fulton, austin east, kingston, lenoir city, anderson county, were all very good last year. of course they are pretty much good every year. sequoyah and sweetwater were also pretty good last year. all those teams would kill most 2a teams. you clearly have no clue what you are talking about. gibbs was actually one of the worse teams we played you. do some research before write bud. just a little word of advice.

825716988[/snapback]

Loudon doesn't stand a chance! They had their best talent in 2000 and you see what happened to them both times!!! This year will be even worse and I don't think the Skins will score more than 14!! :P

Loudon doesn't stand a chance! They had their best talent in 2000 and you see what happened to them both times!!! This year will be even worse and I don't think the Skins will score more than 14!! :P

825717173[/snapback]

that was a good year for the redskins, but alcoa was very good also. but to say we were in a bad division last year is absolutly crazy, come on you gotta agree with me there. james rainer sure was good that year. i ran against him in some track meets. i didnt win though. the boy could move. he was in regions with me.

that was a good year for the redskins, but alcoa was very good also. but to say we were in a bad division last year is absolutly crazy, come on you gotta agree with me there. james rainer sure was good that year. i ran against him in some track meets. i didnt win though. the boy could move. he was in regions with me.

825717179[/snapback]

I don't know about last year I never saw the Skins play!! Rainer was pretty fast huh?? But Loudon had some hitters!! Roska could flat out play and there were a few more good athletes on that loudon team!!

Loudon's coach is the one who started it all, BTW.  A phone call a couple of months ago involving a quote saying "there's going to be a changing of the guard in 2-2A", really didn't please Coach Reid.  Rumor is Loudon will be seeing Alcoa's first teamers all game.

825716948[/snapback]

What would you Alcoa fans think of Coach REID if Lindsey or Warren got hurt in the 4th quarter while you were up by 30 or 40 over Loudon ??

Believe me , i'm not wishing for anyone to get hurt , hate to even bring it up .... surely coach Reid knows better .

Edited by pepvol

What would you Alcoa fans think of Coach REID  if Lindsey or Warren got hurt in the 4th quarter while you were up by 30 or 40 over Loudon ??

Believe me , i'm not wishing for anyone to get hurt , hate to even bring it up .... surely coach Reid knows better .

825717292[/snapback]

I agree pepvol, it's just a rumor I heard.

free4only1,

Sure, they were good for that region. But the only teams that would've given Alcoa a game were Fulton and maybe A-E. Kingston, LC, and AC would've been beaten by 5 TD's, at least. There maybe be some teams in region 1 and 2 in 2A that those teams could beat. But they wouldn't stand a chance against Huntingdon, Milan, Camden, GW Carver, Westview, Boyd- Buchanon, Ezell- Harding, CPA, FRA, DCA, Tyner, and Goodpasture just to name a few.

I agree pepvol,  it's just a rumor I heard.

free4only1,

Sure, they were good for that region.  But the only teams that would've given Alcoa a game were Fulton and maybe A-E.  Kingston, LC, and AC would've been beaten by 5 TD's, at least.  There maybe be some teams in region 1 and 2 in 2A that those teams could beat.  But they wouldn't stand a chance against Huntingdon, Milan, Camden, GW Carver, Westview, Boyd- Buchanon, Ezell- Harding, CPA, FRA, DCA, Tyner, and Goodpasture just to name a few.

825717541[/snapback]

well i guess we all know how much you really know now. you may be very smart, just not about football