CSS TV Schedule

timbdp

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't know the schedule i just looked and didn't find it but it depends on what town you live and where your cable feed is coming from i live in tullahoma and all i get are games out of atlanta but what is bad about it is that my cousin gets more tennessee high school games then i do and lives in melbourne florida CRAZY :lol:

i don't know the schedule i just looked and didn't find it but it depends on what town you live and where your cable feed is coming from i live in tullahoma and all i get are games out of atlanta but what is bad about it is that my cousin gets more tennessee high school games then i do and lives in melbourne florida CRAZY :lol:

825709330[/snapback]

We're just showing all the Florida boyz how it's really done!!!!!!

August 26 Fulton Falcons @ Austin-East Road Runners

September 2 Halls Red Devils @ Central Bobcats

September 9 Alcoa Tornadoes @ Fulton Falcons

September 16 Gibbs Eagles @ CAK Warriors

September 23 Powell Panthers @ Farragut Admirals

September 30 Maryville Red Rebels @ Central Bobcats

October 7 Catholic Fighting Irish @ Webb Spartans

October 14 Powell Panthers @ Central Bobcats

October 21 Fulton Falcons @ Carter Hornets

October 28 Farragut Admirals @ Oak Ridge Wildcats

Edited by splainshornet

not to beat a dead horse, but it's a shame they don't broadcast the AHS vs. MHS game. I think a lot of people would really be interested in it. Then again, anybody who really has a vested interest would probably be AT the game and not home watching it. For the record, i realize neither of those schools are in Knox. Co and that's probably why they aren't broadcasting it.

I'm with you paptj--if its Basillo, he is clueless as far as being a TV analyst. I had understood that these games were going to be on UPN and have a much better format and coverage than what CSS has done in the past. Anyone know. HTV, I bet you know what's up.

Looks like the Bobcats are going to be getting plenty of face time <_<

I'm with you paptj--if its Basillo, he is clueless as far as being a TV analyst.  I had understood that these games were going to be on UPN and have a much better format and coverage than what CSS has done in the past.  Anyone know.  HTV, I bet you know what's up.

Looks like the Bobcats are going to be getting plenty of face time <_<

825709493[/snapback]

Tony Basilio and Doc Rudder are going to be working as air talent on the games on channel 7, which is WMAK, an independent station in Knoxville. It is channel number 4 in Knoxville. The UPN affiliate is on channel number 8 on Comcast Cable in Knoxville.

Like I said earlier, I'm not even sure if CSS is going to do a Knoxville area game this year. I was told by the Powell AD this morning that Powell at Farragut would be on WMAK.

I just got an email with the schedule for Knoxville area.

August 26 Fulton @ Austin-East

September 2 Halls @ Central

September 9 Alcoa @ Fulton

September 16 Gibbs @ Christian Academy

September 23 Powell @ Farragut

September 30 Maryville @ Central

October 7 Catholic @ Webb

October 14 Powell @ Central

October 21 Fulton @ Carter

October 28 TBA

I haven't seen a schedule for Nashville or other areas.