Most Underestimated Teams

WarEagle87

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i totally agree with the last post. i believe loudon is very underestimated. not to mention overlooked. they have more talant than josh hawkins. he just complements their overall team speed which is the fastest overall thats been there in years. watch out for the dbs. there all around very solid and athletic.

lavergne is well underestimated. 1-9 last year does not mean 1-9 this year. i went to their scrimmages and they are hot. hot as in violent. they KO lincoln county 21-0. just so you know LC is number 9 in 5A. lavergne is in the hardest region in the state but they will surprise us, even smyrna and riverdale. lavergne is a new team. to learn more go to the message wolverine nation.

ooltewah is the most underestimated team in the entire state. they have almost all of their starters back, plus some transfers, one of which will be playing for USC next year. they also now have one of the best coaches in the entire state in benny monroe this year. i keep seeing all of these posts about blah blah vs. ooltewah, whos gonna win? well its simple ooltewah will win. benny has won 3 state titles, how many has central won in the last thirty years or cookeville, how many state titles has their "underappreciated" coach won EVER.

I think RIVERDALE is the most underestimated tema out there JUST KIDDING!!! I actually think Lebanon is the most underestimated team in our region right now most people are picking them 7 or 8 in our region and i think they will be a 4 seed for the playoffs

825711840[/snapback]

I think some people are underestimating Riverdale. I've heard a lot of people say that they lost too much talent, but think they will win it all again this year too.

I think some people are underestimating Riverdale.  I've heard a lot of people say that they lost too much talent, but think they will win it all again this year too.

825711850[/snapback]

Agreed but if everyone is picking you to win the state it is hard to be underestimated. I think we have a chance to be just as good or even better than last year but when you are picked to win what more can you expect?

Agreed but if everyone is picking you to win the state it is hard to be underestimated.  I think we have a chance to be just as good or even better than last year but when you are picked to win what more can you expect?

825711862[/snapback]

The polls all pick Riverdale to win state. But I've seen several people on coacht that aren't picking them. Those are the ones I was talking about.

ooltewah is the most underestimated team in the entire state. they have almost all of their starters back, plus some transfers, one of which will be playing for USC next year. they also now have one of the best coaches in the entire state in benny monroe this year. i keep seeing all of these posts about blah blah vs. ooltewah, whos gonna win? well its simple ooltewah will win. benny has won 3 state titles, how many has central won in the last thirty years or cookeville, how many state titles has their "underappreciated" coach won EVER.

825711765[/snapback]

Dude, don't be ignorant. Joslin has won a state title with Gallatin. He has had some rebuilding years in Cookeville, but for the past four years has been pretty consistent. Lot's of playoff appearances and wins; two region champs in four years; he's been pretty solid lately. This year he comes out with a team better than last years, in every aspect, and last years team went 11-2. Ooltewah is just fine where they are, and you'll realize that come week 0.