Anderson County

sideburnz1

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How tough is their REGION?? How about the toughest in the entire state of Tennessee. I mean ALL AE & Fulton do are win GOLD balls, Catholic and LA are coming in off Regional C'Ship years. Add in ever so tough Kingston and a much improved Scott High and there you have it my friends.

The AC staff is truly second to none, so..I'm sure Coach Kerr and his staff will have the boys ready to go and battle for a region championship!!

How tough is their REGION?? How about the toughest in the entire state of Tennessee. I mean ALL AE & Fulton do are win GOLD balls, Catholic and LA are coming in off Regional C'Ship years. Add in ever so tough Kingston and a much improved Scott High and there you have it my friends.

The AC staff is truly second to none, so..I'm sure Coach Kerr and his staff will have the boys ready to go and battle for a region championship!!

825713628[/snapback]

hey 9, do you ever work? or do stay on here all day?

The Mavs were beaten if keeping score 10-7. The defense looked really good at times. They did a pretty decent job against the run. Farrragut completed some passes that really helped them out offensively. On offense, the mavs took the first series down the field with Carden busting a long run. They fizzled out on the 8 and kicked a field goal. Farragut was three and out. Mavs didn't get anything going. Farragut drove, kicked field goal. Mavs punt. Farragut drove and on third down from the 3, fumbled into the endzone and recovered it. Final varsity score 10-7. Farragut did score on Mavs JV.

The Mavs were beaten if keeping score 10-7.  The defense looked really good at times.  They did a pretty decent job against the run.  Farrragut completed some passes that really helped them out offensively.  On offense, the mavs took the first series down the field with Carden busting a long run.  They fizzled out on the 8 and kicked a field goal.  Farragut was three and out. Mavs didn't get anything going. Farragut drove, kicked field goal.  Mavs punt.  Farragut drove and on third down from the 3, fumbled into the endzone and recovered it.  Final varsity score 10-7.  Farragut did score on Mavs JV.

825714426[/snapback]

How did they get to 7 after the field goal? 2 safeties?