Clinton football

sideburnz1

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they have a pretty tough schedule. They should be better than South-Doyle and they have a chance against both Campbell Co and Lenior City. Other than that, I don't see another win on the schedule.

After watching them a couple of times last year, they were really improved over the previous year. As long as they are moving forward and doing the right things, the wins will eventually come. It might be a year or two more before they are competetive with the rest of the region schools, though. Good luck to the Dragons this year.

they have a pretty tough schedule.  They should be better than South-Doyle and they have a chance against both Campbell Co and Lenior City.  Other than that, I don't see another win on the schedule. 

After watching them a couple of times last year, they were really improved over the previous year.  As long as they are moving forward and doing the right things, the wins will eventually come.  It might be a year or two more before they are competetive with the rest of the region schools, though.  Good luck to the Dragons this year.

825713890[/snapback]

Medman - Do you know if Jonathan Dye is playing football this year?

lol they rolled into Highlander Country tonight and we beat them 7 TD's to 2. They were getting knocked around everywere but the Highlanders played AWESOME.

825714025[/snapback]

Was that a varsity score or was that a combination of varsity, jv, and freshman. I had heard that the varsity was a tie.

They Varsity Score was 4 or 5 to 2 not 7. There Rb scored the 1st play of the game but it got called back. I think he ended up with 4 td's and the rest of the team came up with the 2. The freshman didnt score on each other and the Clinton sophmores beat scotts 1-0 but 5 sophmores start on varsity so they didnt get to play.

Edited by running riot