Blount Co Jamboree

ATCPT

LOL.....I agree.... I think ole braggin Tom has reached a new low.

Unbelievable.....these Alcoa fans...

825715049[/snapback]

MLREB...

Come on now, you have reached a new low yourself... Your saying that Tom is the only one bragging (if that is bragging)? He was simply responding to a comment from an ignorant WB fan. Hope your son is alright...tell him we're all wishin him the best this year, except for one game thumb

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MLREB...

Come on now, you have reached a new low yourself... Your saying that Tom is the only one bragging (if that is bragging)? He was simply responding to a comment from an ignorant WB fan. Hope your son is alright...tell him we're all wishin him the best this year, except for one game thumb

825715193[/snapback]

Tom bragging?.....naaaaaaa....About a punt...pass...and kick contest? It's good comedy 23.

My new low would be if you ever beat me in ping pong...

Did you get in last night?

if you wanna talk about classless..let me tell you a little story..last night during the heritage v greenback game..We're standing up in our little section...and all of a sudden..a bunch of paper wads just come down from behind us...one hits me in the back of the head..so i turn around and there is a lady..just laughin and lookin at us..yellin for us to sit down..even though they could clearly see over us..and shes got a couple of high school kids with her..i mean, this lady was old..and shes throwin stuff at high schoolers??..but after that..theres a group of guys that come and get at the end of our section and start talkin crap to our girls..do greenback people just not know how to act in public or somethin?? it was ridiculous..but im glad that heritage won, even though it was the jamboree i hope we can win some games this year.

how bout them Govs baby!!!!!

14-0 against seymor

and the jv put up a vailinte(sp) effort against GP's first team 7-0

But the best part was when Brad Walker took the running back competion even though Aloca's rb jumped off sides 5 times brad still took it by a good length.

Even though some unnamed coach of a certain team that use to coach at WB a couple of years ago cussed at the WB team and showed a great amount of unsportsmanship after Brad showed up his best player

I think the night was a overall sucess

825714858[/snapback]

For 1, Kyrus is not a RB, hes a reciever/free safty. And 2, Best player?!?!? What about Duck, Brandon, Joei, and Chris. I mean come on. Best Player? I dont think so. But a very tallented one at that who also has a chance to be a big D1 prospect. I was personally surprised that Chris Shiverdecker didn't run. But Kyrus does have a very long stretch. And thirdly, Coach Reid cussing at another team. I hightly doubt it. If u herd him cussin it was probly him cussin at his team to get back. Oh yeah, i would like to see Brad Walker run against Duck, Brandon, or Chris. It would be a fun one to watch.

For 1, Kyrus is not a RB, hes a reciever/free safty. And 2, Best player?!?!? What about Duck, Brandon, Joei, and Chris. I mean come on. Best Player? I dont think so. But a very tallented one at that who also has a chance to be a big D1 prospect. I was personally surprised that Chris Shiverdecker didn't run. But Kyrus does have a very long stretch. And thirdly, Coach Reid cussing at another team. I hightly doubt it. If u herd him cussin it was probly him cussin at his team to get back. Oh yeah, i would like to see Brad Walker run against Duck, Brandon, or Chris. It would be a fun one to watch.

825715298[/snapback]

I think we need to change the name of Alcoa to D-1 Alcoa, or Big D-1 Alcoa. The University of Alcoa is fitting also.

One question for the Alcoa fans....why did Kyrus quit with 20 yards to go? Was it because he was 8 yards behind the leader? LOL......speaks volumes doesn't it?

Just a little insight for you......Walker would absolutely dust Brandon, Duck, and Chris.

How did he get to Maryville? Why not WB or Heritage?  Can you say recurting??

825715331[/snapback]

It's impossible to say recruiting on a board but I can spell it....R-E-C-R-U-I-T-I-N-G

Not sure you can though...

How about this for an answer......His family moved into the city of Maryville.

Call his father and ask him why his sons go to Maryville. Since you are a Heritage fan you may not like his answer. Maybe.....just maybe it's so his sons can learn to spell....recruiting.

It's impossible to say recruiting on a board but I can spell it....R-E-C-R-U-I-T-I-N-G

Not sure you can though...

How about this for an answer......His family moved into the city of Maryville.

Call his father and ask him why his sons go to Maryville. Since you are a Heritage fan you may not like his answer. Maybe.....just maybe it's so his sons can learn to spell....recruiting.

825715335[/snapback]

MLREB, why do u get on here and diss on high schoolers? And Shiverdecker or Brandon would probably beat Walker. Kyrus is a good runner but had a bad start. I mean everyone jumped about 10 times. Someone was bound to have a bad start and he did. He knew he was beat but thats ok. Alcoa walked away with the ultimate achievement.

MLREB, why do u get on here and diss on high schoolers?  And Shiverdecker or Brandon would probably beat Walker.  Kyrus is a good runner but had a bad start. I mean everyone jumped about 10 times.  Someone was bound to have a bad start and he did.  He knew he was beat but thats ok.  Alcoa walked away with the ultimate achievement.

825715505[/snapback]

And the ultimate achievement would be what?

MLREB, why do u get on here and diss on high schoolers?  And Shiverdecker or Brandon would probably beat Walker.  Kyrus is a good runner but had a bad start. I mean everyone jumped about 10 times.  Someone was bound to have a bad start and he did.  He knew he was beat but thats ok.  Alcoa walked away with the ultimate achievement.

825715505[/snapback]

Young Teezy,

I hate to admit it, but Walker and Osborne could beat any players on our team in the 40. However; although they're fast doen't mean they can put it in the endzone as much as Duck, Brandon, Kyrus or Chris do.