hendersonville vs. wilson central

waterboy00

Not sure if they can catch but #14 looks like a basketball player in pads. That usually means-YES- he can catch. #23 at tightend and defensive end looked good as well. #6 I assume was Lopez. He ran hard and got some huge first downs. Wilson Central didn't look fast but Macon County might have been faster than I thought. The 9th grade teams looked a lot quicker after the varsity.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya'll are all right about the fact that it will be a great game, but WC will not win this game.  Coming from somebody that has played them WC is not mentally tough.  One big play from h-ville and that will be all she wrote.  WC is much improved and will be good this year though.

825719527[/snapback]

It is evident this person doesn't know Wilson Central. He said he has played them and is from Mt. Juliet, therefore he has always lost to these players (the guys in the 10, 11 and 12 grade have always beaten MJ when they were the upperclassmen). Coach A has the team ready and they know it will be a battle but they are up to it. Hendersonville is a good team but the Wildcats will win the season opener.

Wilson Central had over 450 total offensive yards and held Hendersonville to 87 yards and 1 first down until the last few minutes. The lone score for Hendersonville came after a muffed punt recovery. We are proud of our Wildcats and ready for the season. Coach A and his staff has the team prepared. Edited by WCWildcat#1Fan

i have to hand it to wc they stomped my not so mighty commandos tonight but they will be looking to get better. wc was only an average football team but they looked good. i do have to mention that the commandos were missing 4 two way starters in cameron eades fb/db great player last year he had 3 defensive td's but he quit for soccer why i don't know , sean slagenhaft rb/db a really fast player who was very good played varsity as a freshman and got tons of playin time as a soph. people were sayin that he was better than sawyer but he hurt his shoulder and is out the entire year , justin towne g/de great player and he would have opened up alot more holes for sawyer but he is off the team for a stupid mistake , and adam hubey te/de great player who played alot last year but he broke his neck and is out the entire year. i have to say kudos to wc for killing the team h'vill put on the field but if they had all of those guys mentioned then this game would have been alot different!!! but if if's an wishes were candy and kisses then we would all have a marry christmas.

i wish the best to coach hat and all my boyz

i bleed black and gold

COMMANDO PRIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!