GreenbrierCat2

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Note:

All overflow parking will be located at Moss Wright Park....... :lol:

825723509[/snapback]

Except for you, Bomb. Your special overflo parkin' spot's located at Travis Price Park in Sprangfield, just a short jaunt to the north. So don't miss the publicly-funded yeller short bus. Oh, yeah, and remember, the park closes at 10...for outta-towners!

Except for you, Bomb.  Your special overflo parkin' spot's located at Travis Price Park in Sprangfield, just a short jaunt to the north.  So don't miss the publicly-funded yeller short bus.  Oh, yeah, and remember, the park closes at 10...for outta-towners!

825723634[/snapback]

Wow, 2nd post of your career, and you're already gunnin' for me. Have they started offering an anti-BombSquad community workshop up there? Once again, it is a pleasure to see that I am making a difference in this world, and more importantly, on the populace of Greenbrier. Remember 3-2.

Except for you, Bomb.  Your special overflo parkin' spot's located at Travis Price Park in Sprangfield, just a short jaunt to the north.  So don't miss the publicly-funded yeller short bus.  Oh, yeah, and remember, the park closes at 10...for outta-towners!

825723634[/snapback]

"Yeller short bus"... Let's hope your team plays football better than you use the english ( *cough* *cough* ) language.

Anyway, I expect a close game, Mustangs win by 3 on a field goal in the 3rd quarter

Edited by hsballguy

I think from what I am reading here on the ol' Coach T that neither offense is going to show up..3-2? Wonder if that has ever happened before? Surely some defense will score at least one TD on a fumble or int. Gotta go. Got Math papers to grade. Need some help on that Bulletin board.

Edited by Troyleetim

"Yeller short bus"...  Let's hope your team plays football better than you use the english ( *cough* *cough* ) language.

Anyway, I expect a close game, Mustangs win by 3 on a field goal in the 3rd quarter

825723676[/snapback]

(cough*cough*) You forgot to capitalize the word, "English"........ :lol:

(cough*cough*) You forgot to capitalize the word, "English"........ :lol:

825723690[/snapback]

Oh Grammar Czar, allow me to remind you that everyone makes mistakes, take your use of *'s for instance. Proper usage is one on each side of the verb. If you are going to use them, use them correctly.

Oh Grammar Czar, allow me to remind you that everyone makes mistakes, take your use of *'s for instance.  Proper usage is one on each side of the verb.  If you are going to use them, use them correctly.

825723700[/snapback]

Oh, brother! This is really getting "petty." I think 5 Sport Dad probably knew what he was typing when he spelled yellow as "yeller" and it was a joke. When we get down to asterisks and capitalization, just let it slide. This board is about FOOTBALL! thumb

Call me crazy, but I'll take our Cats in this one to make it two in a row over the 'Stangs. I think with them having gotten the first game mistakes out of the way, they should do fine. Plus, we have them at home and I know Bobcat field will be ROCKIN'!!!

Bobcats in a low scoring affair, 12 - 7.

Why all of the hostility between Bobcats and Mustangs? We are all part of the Animal Kingdom. Anyways, this is far from a rivalry. Greenbrier's two wins in the overall series hardly constitutes the constant bickering between these two fine institutions.

To the game, both teams have lost key ingredients off of last year's teams. The likes of athletes such as Herndon, Aldridge, Rogers, and Elrod moving on to college will make this game very interesting. I expect to see the ball in the air under 15 times for the game, including kick-offs and punts. A classic ground war will be waged by two very good coaches at the infamous "Bobcat Field" (where legends are born....Pigg...etc.)

Mustangs win due to the play of the linebackers.

Stangs- 14

Bobcats-6