Soddy Daisy VS Red Bank

Knoxsoddyboy

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Red Bank to score 7,or 10?  They only scored 3 against 3A AE!  How in the world will they score on SD defense.  Are u guys saying AE has a better D than SD?  I didn't think so.

825721486[/snapback]

Don't knock AE to much....They only lost ONE game last year and that was in the playoffs to the state champs!! Since I'm in Knoxville, I hear a lot about these kids and believe me, they're good.

Red Bank to score 7,or 10?  They only scored 3 against 3A AE!  How in the world will they score on SD defense.  Are u guys saying AE has a better D than SD?  I didn't think so.

825721486[/snapback]

...It's possible that A-E's "D" is better than Soddy's...and until they actually play against each other it's only a bunch of rhetoric to assume that because Soddy is 5A, they are automatically better...but to get back on topic, I think Soddy will beat Red Bank(not because of classification)...but I also think that Red Bank has the intangible of playing under the Friday nite lights...another rivalry played early in the season...Soddy by 7

if soddy gives up more than 3 pts, it doesnt mean their d is any better or worse than ae's anyway, its a different game, different matchup, who says red bank's offense just wasn't clicking in the first game of the season and have another week to work things out now, it would be a better offensive attack against soddy's d..oh well, still im pickin soddy

red bank will be good but they lost their qb and he was most of their offense so i hope rb can will but i suspect soddy will pull it out

825722407[/snapback]

Yes they lost their qb. What was the score of the RB vs SD games the last 3 years?

So even with Fabry, how well did they do? Anybody have those scores? I can't believe anyone is even discussing RB having a chance!