Jefferson Co vs Mo West

JC4life

west is back and they have a lot of talent this year. still like they said before and a rivalry game is always close no matter how unfavored a team is. jeff co will show some toughness in this game but west still comes out unbeaten.

west - 28

jeff co - 17

good luck to both teams in region play thumb

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

personally as a senior i think jeff co. CAN show the least amount of class as ne one we play .... besides East ... mainly it is there student section chanting things .. but i guess what has happened in the past stays there..and hopefully this one will be different... i also hope both teams give each other a good look just for the fact that this is not a conference game and has nothing but sentimental value and pride at stake and can only make us both better for when it counts... however if jeff county doesnt bring their A game who knows what will happen... because the trojans are back and whoever doesnt think soo should ask swain county or NE one else on our upcoming schedule.....Hope to stay perfect at 2-0 .. but best luck to Jeff ...

1-0.....2005

825724982[/snapback]

Now this is funny, someone from West accusing Jefferson Co of having a lack of class. Talk about a case of the pot calling the kettle black. Have you been to a basketball or football game at West in the last 2 years? Any lack of class from Jefferson Co fans or players is multiplied by 10 by West in how bad it is.

hey crum answer me this, who fumbles a pitch at swain county and lets it get took back for a td? just a quick riddle for ya.

825726018[/snapback]

ummm that would be a #25 bradley james .. i think i was in on that play too...... why does that have ne thing to do with ne thing?????

usa44 i wish u would quit badmouthing mo west high football because whatever u believe about us is most likely wrong unless u really were a former player in that case u apparently didnt listen to the good messages woods gives us everyday or were to stubborn to heed to them.... i just wish u would suit up or give me ure real identity and quit hiding behind your name because i would knock u out in flip flops... whenever and wherever and thats the real name of west football..

825725498[/snapback]

hey crums18! its not west football im badmouthing, ive made some good comments about the team and some of the players! i just disagree on some of the things i see woods doing and has done! and mostly its just fun talking a lil smack to get the blood boiling! ive been talking it up with a few other schools, and not just west! and i agree with you, why is #25 from last year brought into this conversation? as far as i know he is a good athlete and a good kid, and i even spoke with his dad and mom at the jeff game last year and they seem really nice! so i have no ideal as to why#50 brought his name up? good luck friday night! thumb

Now this is funny, someone from West accusing Jefferson Co of having a lack of class. Talk about a case of the pot calling the kettle black. Have you been to a basketball or football game at West in the last 2 years? Any lack of class from Jefferson Co fans or players is multiplied by 10 by West in how bad it is.

825726017[/snapback]

JC4L, M West and Jefferson County is a great rivalry as you know. There has been some added emotion to this rivalry over the last 2 years due to the fact the JC student section during the game in 2003 was chanting a young MW player's name who had tragically taken his own life over the summer. The MW seniors this year were sopomores then and were witness to this (as was I) and I am sure this still burns in their memories.

Anyway, Past history will be put aside when the 2 teams take the field friday night and another game score will be put into the record books.

JC4L, M West and Jefferson County is a great rivalry as you know. There has been some added emotion to this rivalry over the last 2 years due to the fact the JC student section during the game in 2003 was chanting a young MW player's name who had tragically taken his own life over the summer. The MW seniors this year were sopomores then and were witness to this (as was I) and I am sure this still burns in their memories.

Anyway, Past history will be put aside when the 2 teams take the field friday night and another game score will be put into the record books.

825726619[/snapback]

If the story about the Jeff Co student section was true I would agree about the lack of class. Since that story was fabricated, there is no question West has A LOT less class. I know for a fact the jungle never chanted the name West fans have accused them of. One reason is that I was 4 rows behind the jungle in 2003 and didn`t hear it. Another reason is because principal Vesser was two feet to the right of the jungle the WHOLE night, and Mr Codill was in the middle of the jungle the WHOLE night and neither one of them would have allowed it. Not to mention there were two cops right in front of the jungle the whole night. Players are a different story since they were down on the field, but not one player from either team has ever came forward and said he actually heard it. Most of the players didn`t even know the name of the young man until after the game with West fan accused them of chanting it. The only thing chanted that was even close to the name was when the student section was chanting Tito which has been Tyler Brown's nickname for FOREVER after he made the winning interception.

The whole story is a farse, made up by bitter West fans after losing.

If the story about the Jeff Co student section was true I would agree about the lack of class. Since that story was fabricated, there is no question West has A LOT less class. I know for a fact the jungle never chanted the name West fans have accused them of. One reason is that I was 4 rows behind the jungle in 2003 and didn`t hear it. Another reason is because principal Vesser was two feet to the right of the jungle the WHOLE night, and Mr Codill was in the middle of the jungle the WHOLE night and neither one of them would have allowed it. Not to mention there were two cops right in front of the jungle the whole night. Players are a different story since they were down on the field, but not one player from either team has ever came forward and said he actually heard it. Most of the players didn`t even know the name of the young man until after the game with West fan accused them of chanting it. The only thing chanted that was even close to the name was when the student section was chanting Tito which has been Tyler Brown's nickname for FOREVER after he made the winning interception.

The whole story is a farse, made up by bitter West fans after losing.

825726654[/snapback]

Well, actually man, the story is true which makes it everything but fabricated. I was on the field at that time, and I do recall the Jeff student section, Jason Farris, in particular, chanting the name of my deceased friend/teammate during warm-ups. Kick-off had not even taken place at the time, which proves that West did not make the story up after the lost. As a matter of fact, we talked about it in the locker room b4 kick-off. Oh yeah, and I was wide open in the end zone when your boy "Tito" made the pick!!

Well, actually man, the story is true which makes it everything but fabricated.  I was on the field at that time, and I do recall the Jeff student section, Jason Farris, in particular, chanting the name of my deceased friend/teammate during warm-ups.  Kick-off had not even taken place at the time, which proves that West did not make the story up after the lost.  As a matter of fact, we talked about it in the locker room b4 kick-off.  Oh yeah, and I was wide open in the end zone when your boy "Tito" made the pick!!

825726834[/snapback]

Well you obviously have better hearing than me, of course depending on how early b4 kickoff it was, I wouldn`t have been there to hear it. Up until now, the story from West fans has always been that this situation happen during the game, near the end. Jason Farris is an idiot, but I can`t see him going that far. Since you say you were on the field and heard it, I`ll have to take your word for it though.

BTW, you couldn`t have been THAT wide open cause Tito picked it off B)

Edited by JC4life