White County Warriors@ Cookeville Cavaliers

cav43

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rayshied your are doing the program absolutely no justice by getting on here and starting threads. You, vandeven, kevin h. and harris need to stop typing crap on here and getting crap started. The program was fine before the times when coacht was up and running and it will do much better if you guys will stop typing on here. Coach J does not want you guys on here typing, he does not care if you look and read just do not type.

I stand with RTcav, we may not agree about some stuff but i am sick of this crap with former cav football players starting crap on here, and it stops NOW.

We need support but not from you guys on coacht.

Rayshied your are doing the program absolutely no justice by getting on here and starting threads. You, vandeven, kevin h. and harris need to stop typing crap on here and getting crap started. The program was fine before the times when coacht was up and running and it will do much better if you guys will stop typing on here. Coach J does not want you guys on here  typing, he does not care if you look and read just do not type.

I stand with RTcav, we may not agree about some stuff but i am sick of this crap with former cav football players starting crap on here, and it stops NOW.

825721739[/snapback]

And YOU are an idiot. What's your name since you want to get on here and start blabbin' out names you coward.

What do you mean starting crap? The players are the ones who shouldn't be on here. The fans have nothing to do with it. We just get on here and post the facts. What we say is nothing new to anyone who reads it. For example, cav43 stated nothing new. Cavs have dominated the warriors in the past, and he simply asks for other people's opinions. But, OH MY GOSH, HE IS STARTING CRAP, HUH?? What a bad person!!! What are you talking about?!?! How about you do the team a favor and stay off here and let us worry about ourselves, okay mother hen? Also, if you need to say somthing else about this subject, drop me a line at awvandeven21@hotmail.com, otherwise, don't say anything else on this board.

Now, back to the topic. The Cavs looked really good last week against Ooltewah. I see a lot of heart on this team, and that is great. We don't need to overlook Sparta, however, no matter how many times we beat them in the past.

I think that Cookeville redirects their agression towards friday nights loss Ooltewah and dominates Sparta. The cavs have to put the loss behind them and pull through the rest of the season. I know that I, along with most other former football players will be in attendance friday night . CHS-51 WCHS-14 GO CAVS.

Edited by cav_lineman

Rayshied your are doing the program absolutely no justice by getting on here and starting threads. You, vandeven, kevin h. and harris need to stop typing crap on here and getting crap started. The program was fine before the times when coacht was up and running and it will do much better if you guys will stop typing on here. Coach J does not want you guys on here  typing, he does not care if you look and read just do not type.

825721739[/snapback]

Hey Mr. 1 post. Who are you, and why are you posting my name? Don't ever post my name again, unless you are Coach J! Got it!?!? If you are coach J, you would have told me that in the email you sent me yesterday morning! Coach J has told his players to stay off here during the season. Just in case, per Coach J's personal request to Fuggly and myself, we haven't been saying anything on here to pump up our team too much! If you were at the game, maybe you should have said something to us then, because all of us were there. Yes, that's right, I drove 550 miles each way just to go out and support my Cav's and the best high school coach in the state. If you have a problem with me, call the Coach and tell him about it, or you can email me a stlrcoach@yahoo.com and tell me who you are. He has my number, and he'll call me if he thinks I'm a problem! Otherwise...ZIP IT!

Edited by stlrcoach

cookeville is in for a huge surprise come friday. whoever the idiot is that said cookeville will win 56-14 is on drugs. B)

825723250[/snapback]

If White Co. is as good as some are saying, there's no way it will get that far out of hand. All I told you earlier is that they are upset over the Ooltewah game and might go out and try to prove a point.