White County Warriors@ Cookeville Cavaliers

cav43

It makes me smile when I read all the cookeville people being so confident. Just keep on patting yourself on the back.  I cant wait to see what you all have to say after friday when you are 0-2

825725386[/snapback]

B) We have heard that from you guys for ten years now. B) Give some reasons why we shouldn't be??

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As good as Riverdales and or other teams you guys have faced in the spring and last season.

825723545[/snapback]

I dont kno about that. Tamar Butler and Gaston Miller will run all over anyone, but i have heard great things about yall as well...

On the other hand, Siegel scrimmaged white county this spring and beat them by 3 touchdowns, they are a big physical team with one good player, the fullback is a beast. If cookeville is the same team they were last year its pretty much a givin for them to win this week...

:D Lets just say I think that not only will Sparta WIN, but they will set a school record for the amount of rushing yards in a game. ""JR"" will tear you guys up. Thats all I have to say. :D  :)

825726397[/snapback]

Well, I guess we will see on Friday! thumb

first ive got no problem with my boy mata, mr. rey you know who this is.  he never talks about stuff he doesnt know about unlike old fuggly (no offense man you just dont know a lot about what you talk about fuggs).

825726468[/snapback]

Well thanks RT. What don't I know? Haven't said anything that I can think of that was something false. By the way, let me know who this is. E-mail me at awvandeven21@hotmail.com (cav43, or any other cookeville fan).

Just a few hours until game time at Eddie Watson Stadium. The coming weather may dampen the crowd but not the intensity of the game or the fierceness of this rivarly. It is amazing that though Cookeville has spanked the White Cty boys every year for several years, the rivalry still is intense.

The fullback for Sparta is a man, but even a man cannot outlast 11 boys banging on him all night.

I predict the Cavs by 24, but I hope it's much closer. We need the rivarly to be reignited in a special way.

Just a few hours until game time at Eddie Watson Stadium. The coming weather may dampen the crowd but not the intensity of the game or the fierceness of this rivarly. It is amazing that though Cookeville has spanked the White Cty boys every year for several years, the rivalry still is intense.

The fullback for Sparta is a man, but even a man cannot outlast 11 boys banging on him all night.

I predict the Cavs by 24, but I hope it's much closer. We need the rivarly to be reignited in a special way.

825728258[/snapback]

I'm not sure I'd call it amazing or not. White Co. is only half the size of Cookeville you know. Good luck tonight Warriors!!!