Alcoa Vs. Maryville

TnFootballfan

Alright...it is time! The countdown begins!!! Lets get the talking started!!!

1. Is Alcoa going to be able to play well without Brandon Warren?

2. Will Maryville's offense be ready and prepared?

3. Will Alcoa's offense be able to get passed Maryville's defense?

4. Will Maryville be able to stop Alcoa??

5. Will Alcoa be able to stop Maryville??

6. Does Alcoa have an advantage over Maryville with the more experenced team? (now with one game under their belt and all starters back from last year besides one)

Good luck to Both Teams!! thumb

Edited by TnFootballfan

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know that Warren being out will make much of a difference. This match-up is always exciting. Neither team looks past each other.

Alcoa has the home field advantage and one game under their belt, Maryville has had some good scrimmages and a better than expected new O-line.

I believe the Red Rebels will win this one.

Reguards to the Board,

Mapp

I don't know that Warren being out will make much of a difference.  This match-up is always exciting.  Neither team looks past each other. 

Alcoa has the home field advantage and one game under their belt, Maryville has had some good scrimmages and a better than expected new O-line.

I believe the Red Rebels will win this one.

Reguards to the Board,

Mapp

825722173[/snapback]

Warren will be missed on kickoffs. Listening to the radio broadcast of the Hopkinsville game it sounded like he was putting the ball deep into the end-zone.

Alright...it is time! The countdown begins!!! Lets get the talking started!!!

1. Is Alcoa going to be able to play well without Brandon Warren?

2. Will Maryville's offense be ready and prepared?

3. Will Alcoa's offense be able to get passed Maryville's defense?

4. Will Maryville be able to stop Alcoa??

5. Will Alcoa be able to stop Maryville??

6. Does Alcoa have an advantage over Maryville with the more experenced team? (now with one game under their belt and all starters back from last year besides one)

Good luck to Both Teams!! thumb

825722011[/snapback]

Yes

Yes

Yes

That answer will define the game...

Ditto

Possibly, hard to say (First game jitters are out however).

Edited by TnVols23

Will Warren's lost hurt more on offense or defense?

825722198[/snapback]

That is a hard one JC. The problem is, Brandon was having a monstrous game at DE up in KY. However, he also had a couple great catches. I know we have enough quality recievers to make up for his absence, but TE is a big ? and DE is a slightly smaller one.

I think he will be missed more on defence at DE. Although Alcoa does have a very reliable backup in Bobby Keller. The D-Line will have to play extremly hard to make up for Brandon's quickness.

My Prediction

Alcoa- 34

Maryville- 21

825722215[/snapback]

Wow, you really believe Alcoa will score 34pts on that Maryville defense without Warren? I don`t think either team will score above 28, if that much.

But what do I know, it will probably end up 42-38.