Best Sophmore's in Tn

CrunkestCrowd*08*

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I went to the game and saw good things from both teams. I see LaVergne play their best football in a long time. They didn't pull out the victory but will compete in Region 4. It looks like LaVergne has it together this year. I like the spread offense and the intensity on defense. I really like the receiver for LaVergne. I think his name is Chris Gray? He looked real good and I think he is a sophomore. He ran good routes and had good speed for his big frame. He also came through in cluth situations. Thas hard to find from sophmore players. I think he will be a sleeper in their region because nobody knows about this kid. I think he can really be somethin. I also like LaVergne's QB Andrew Rodriguez. He has crisp passes and good feet work and very quick. Smyrna will also compete as usual, but cramps was a problem for them. They need to be in shape to complete a game. I think Region 4 will be the best region in 5A and will be exciting to watch for the next years because of all the young talent.

Young Players to look for

Rodriguez Wilks-Smyrna

Chris Gray-LaVergne

Marecio Wallace-Blackman

Randall Tillery-LaVergne

Sonny Gray-Smyrna

Riverdale has alot of developing stars, but 2 sophmores that have already had great impact on this season is DT Ladarius Verge and WR Julius Worthington. Ladarius earned a starting job already over some other great players and he plays along side one, Eugene Goree who is the other DT who is still only 15 (junior) but is a BEAST. Julius Worthington helped make a impact in the game against Siegel, his first pass reception ever was a 80 TD from Scott Thomas. Ask anyone who saw it, Siegel or Riverdale, it was BEAUTIFUL, timing was down perfectly on this play. It was the longest pass of the night. He also caught 1 more pass, which went for 3 yards.