Webb at Powell

pacjones

you say there cocky but name one football player that isnt just a little cocky you have to be to play the game.

825730402[/snapback]

^Wow; that may actually be the stupidest thing I've ever heard. :D ^

Side note: not suprised to hear about Powell's lousy attitude; they scrimmaged us in the preseason and right up until we blistered 'em they were all talk. One of their big lineman (I won't identify him, even though it would probably serve him right) had some particularly colorful remarks for one of our black players. Just thought I'd tell everyone exaclty what kind of stuff I've seen from Powell.

Edited by mcallister1479

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to let u all know that there was only about three or four powell fans sayin anything on here and not all of us were were being cocky and sayin that we were going to blow u out so im sorry for those few fans or players who have said that.

That was a good game played by webb and on that pass route whoever it was that said that the webbs back practically took it away from me that was my fault and i tipped the ball right to him.

But yes webb definitely handed it to us and im just hopin the people that werent focused for this weeks game will be focused for next weeks.

ya powell fans arent cowards and by the way to all the webb fans that said they were goin to annihilate...well the score was 13-12 thats not annihilating. ya powell lost a hopeful game i dont think that webb can say that they havent been cocky and got their *** kicked. theres always a bad sport out there i'll be watchin for when a webb player(s) doesnt shake hands...we'll be sayin the same things bout them o well we lost were ok

Congratz to Webb, I am surprized that Powell did not win this one. I know they are a good team and expect them to bounce back.

Not shaking hands should not be tolerated by the coaching staff and everyone of those young men should be displined over it. if you lose, do it with class and if you win do it with more class, it's a game men!

htv,

Sorry to hear about family in the gulf coast area - hope things work out for them. But don't hide behind that mask for long, you have questions to answer. What happened to the mighty Panthers? Looks like they read to much about how good they were going to be and forgot that Webb reads actually read those comments to.

FBemeritus - great, I mean GREAT post. Yes when and if you loose, you loose with class, and when you win you have more class. Sounds like Powell can't spell class (a few letters are misssing).

Now I really can't wait to see my Debils kick Powell booty later in the season.

bbs

htv,

Sorry to hear about family in the gulf coast area - hope things work out for them.  But don't hide behind that mask for long, you have questions to answer.  What happened to the mighty Panthers?  Looks like they read to much about how good they were going to be and forgot that Webb reads actually read those comments to.

FBemeritus - great, I mean GREAT post.  Yes when and if you loose, you loose with class, and when you win you have more class.  Sounds like Powell can't spell class (a few letters are misssing).

Now I really can't wait to see my Debils kick Powell booty later in the season.

bbs

825731709[/snapback]

I'm not hiding behind anything.

Questions to answer? I believe I did. Credit Webb. They won the game.

As for the other issue, I told you once that I don't know anything about it. How can I answer something I have no knowledge of?

to booshay your gonna jump on a man whose worried about his family?.

i came down pretty hard on the boys here online but is just an opinion on a message board. it means nothing!

heres a prediction for ya the panthers will get there house in order and look forward to seeing your debils in the future

doesnt seem like yall learned anything from our talking trash! :thumb:

ok  folks heres a powell fan that said nothing before the game!          to be perfectly honest with you i thought this one would turn out this way

08      if your lamb id be apologising to my teamates for leaving them shorthanded because you lost your temper 

cody and lee      its about  T-E-A-M  no other way around it!            its not about you     

its about the all of you!  hence  team

i see guys like thrower and lakin and yes the young kicker hanson    giving it there all without asking for recognition

i hesitate to mention even those because the kids that go to practice everyday just to wear that jersey on friday nights far outway thos whose have other agendas than T-E-A-M

grow up and play football guys      just play football        its a T-E-A- M SPORT

825730640[/snapback]

Rob u might as well go somewhere else on fridays if your gonna talk about ur team like that. Ask any1 on the powell team and they will tell u cody and lee do not think of it as a two man show and yes they r the playmakers and are gonna try to make plays at all cost how can u fault that?u love them when we r winnin and u hate them win they are losin.....what a fan!

ok BHSfootball that why webb did stop Watts (who got his head ripped of by webb's dean smith) and Lee Smith had 2 catches. Webb did an excellant job of stopping Lee Smith and I got a question for you pal what was up with you not shaking hands after the game if your really that poor of a sport and cant take a loss then you should just quit the game cause loosing is part of it. I have a nother comment for Smith after the game when the Webb fans ran on the feild you were telling them to get off your F***ing field yea you just need to cool it and except the fact that yall have lost 3 straight years!!!!

Now back to BHSfootball you can stop talking now cause yall have been embarassed for 4 straight years and now will not play us so yea im pretty sure you have no imput on the forum

825729530[/snapback]

big dude 91 i would be pleased to meet u off the field so if u wanna meet up we can talk bout this like men so if u do write back