Fulton at AE, here we gooooooooooo

AERoadrunners

i think what made the difference in the game was our inexperience at QB.

825728977[/snapback]

What's up with the Knox County Schools "SWAT Team" being at the game :P Nah, they knew how the fans (immature students) be acting at this game.

I disagree with the inexperience at QB. I thought Jack did a Great job. However, the key thing is Fulton players were down. I mean, being on the sidelines and working the chains you could see and hear how the players were reacting and or talking. I can admit Jack never lost his composure but some of the line did and it showed. The main thing is, Fulton can't afford to lose their composure like they did last night. A.Ham did a great job the first half of keeping the line focus. He was in one of the players face telling him he was the captain of the line so he shouldn't be down like that. I think that player responded after that.

Now to my boys: First of all, #40 Dieze Ligons is OK. He has a bad sprang ankle. He'll be out for 1 week according to the doctors but I think he'll sit out 2 weeks. There's a lot of football to be played so I wouldn't rush back if I were him.

Like Roadrunner89 said, "They silenced all the doubters!" Going into the game no one thought AE could pull it off besides the Players and the AE fans. It was a great test for AE and they showed everyone there's no down fall in the program since Steven's left. AE is heading in the right direction. Offense is still a little shaky but they're making gains. The defense well they allowed to many points this game so they better step up big time next game because they're facing a high scoring offensive team.

In awe, AE played with heart and they proved they're ready to finish the regular season like they have the last 2 years.

I was a little disappointed in AE for not shaking hands but hey, who knows what was behind that.

The best of luck to Fulton and remember there's a lot football left don't get down. T.Cobb remember one thing, you all started 0-2 last year and look where you ended up. You win some and you lose some the main thing is you better go out fighting and that's what you all did. Good luck Fulton hope to see ya in the Playoffs.

Edited by AERoadrunners

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was a little disappointed in AE for not shaking hands but hey, who knows what was behind that. 

The best of luck to Fulton and remember there's a lot football left don't get down.  T.Cobb remember one thing, you all started 0-2 last year land ook where you ended up.  You win some and you lose some the main thing is you better go out fighting and that's what you all did.  Good luck Fulton hope to see ya in the Playoffs.

825729367[/snapback]

I'm not sure what was behind that but, I'm sure there was a reason. I did see a few of our players shake hands!

Good words of encouragement AERoadrunners! I'll take it a step further. I EXPECT to see you in the playoffs Fulton!!! :P

I saw some highlights of the game and from what i can tell it was a heck of a game. Who was #11 for AE cuz that kid was an athlete. THe interceptions was unbelievable and i was glad to see him keep his head in his game after what coulde have been a very costly error on the punt return. SOmething tells me he will make a college happy someday

I saw some highlights of the game and from what i can tell it was a heck of a game.  Who was #11 for AE cuz that kid was an athlete.  THe interceptions was unbelievable and i was glad to see him keep his head in his game after what coulde have been a very costly error on the punt return.  SOmething tells me he will make a college happy someday

825730026[/snapback]

#11 is Anthony Anderson. He is the son of Sam Anderson, one AE's former Head Coaches. The kid is a PLAYER!!!

GOOD GAME TO BOTH TEAMS. GLAD TO SEE AE BEAT THE FALCONS AGINE. NOW THEY JUST HAVE TO WIN THE ONE THAT COUNTS. THE ROGAN KID LOOKED GOOD BUT THE QB WILL HAVE TO IMPROVE TO GET THAT STATE TITLE. WELL GOOD LUCK TO AE AND HOPE YOU ALL WIN THEM ALL.

P.S WHY IS IT AE PLAYER THAT TRANSFURED FROM FULTON COULD NOT PLAY. BUT IF I RECALL ELLIOTT BISHOP WAS ALLOWED TO PLAY THE YEAR AFTER HE TRANSFURED

GOOD GAME TO BOTH TEAMS. GLAD TO SEE AE BEAT THE FALCONS AGINE. NOW THEY JUST HAVE TO WIN THE ONE THAT COUNTS. THE ROGAN KID LOOKED GOOD BUT THE QB WILL HAVE TO IMPROVE TO GET THAT STATE TITLE. WELL GOOD LUCK TO AE AND HOPE YOU ALL WIN THEM ALL.

P.S WHY IS IT AE PLAYER THAT TRANSFURED FROM FULTON COULD NOT PLAY.  BUT IF I RECALL ELLIOTT BISHOP WAS ALLOWED TO PLAY THE YEAR AFTER HE TRANSFURED

825730813[/snapback]

bc elliot moved and jaren STILL lives in north hills...making him out of zone and tssaa states that if u transfer u have to sit...he went for athletics and his mom even mentioned it to tssaa...i like jaren and i hate this had to happen but rules are rules...

bc elliot moved and jaren STILL lives in north hills...making him out of zone and tssaa states that if u transfer u have to sit...he went for athletics and his mom even mentioned it to tssaa...i like jaren and i hate this had to happen but rules are rules...

825731036[/snapback]

This game is over Troutman will get his chance. AE won this game for Trout so he's happy. This whole Troutman thing is being blown up for no reason. I'm sure he'll find a way to get on the field this year or next....