Mt.Pleasant@Ezel

I wonder if...

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tigers over the Eagles by 4 TD's or more.  MP seems to have it all together this year.

825723610[/snapback]

Even though I don't know anything about EH, I hope Mt. Pleasant wins. At the risk of sounding negative, I think it may be a bit too soon to say that MP has it all together this year. We've played 2 qtrs against Kenwood, scrimmaged Waverly once, 2 qtrs against Spring Hill, and then we beat Giles County. I want to be optimistic but I'm also trying to be realistic too!

I look for this to be a close game throughout like the Giles Co. game!! MP will be going against a different type of team which will help them down the road!! I like MP's non region schedule this year, bigger schools with more athletes to match MP!! Win or lose, if MP plays to there potential in this game it will help them. But with that aside i think MP looked pretty good for the first game of the season against Giles, i look to see MP to improve from last week and come away with a Win!!