REG 3AA

MIDTN

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Walker Valley certainly is still number one in this region.  Grundy County had a great summer and will certainly be a team to deal with this year.

825757595[/snapback]

...Hey Guys, Walker Valley is in 3A classification for 2005-2006...I have the following five teams as the front runners:(in no particular order)

1. Tyner "Lady Rams"

2. Tellico Plains

3. Grundy Co.

4. Chattanooga Christian

5. McMinn Central

...My players will come later, CoachT is about to have maintenance!!!

...Hey Guys, Walker Valley is in 3A classification for 2005-2006...I have the following five teams as the front runners:(in no particular order)

1. Tyner "Lady Rams"

2. Tellico Plains

3. Grundy Co.

4. Chattanooga Christian

5. McMinn Central

...My players will come later, CoachT is about to have maintenance!!!

Hey Tyner Ram thanks for the correction. I should have checked the TSSAA list sooner. Why so strong on Chattanooga Christian?

Hey Tyner Ram thanks for the correction. I should have checked the TSSAA list sooner. Why so strong on Chattanooga Christian?

...I know folks might think that CCS will be down because LaCondra Mason is gone...they have a couple of players that you didn't know about...they came off the bench but they are "ballers"...they have a couple of excellent starters coming back(Nikki Rumph & Juanisha Hansford)...CCS has a program...you never want to count them out...I don't know what the freshmen look like but I understand they are pretty good also!!!

My top picks.

1. McMinn Central

2. Brainard

3. Tyner

4. Tellico Plains

5. Sequatchie

McMinn Central will most likely have 7 freshmen on the varsity. All 7 are real players. Sequatchie also has gotten a real good class of freshmen in. Pick for 07--08 and 08-09 will be Sequatchie and McMinn Central playing for home court in the Sub-State.

Walker Valley has gone AAA and Boyd Buchanan, Brainerd, and Tyner have been added to District 5. This should be a fun year to watch how the district shapes up. COME ON B-BALL SEASON

Sequatchie still has a lot of work to get where they want to be.

I agree about Sequatchie varsity having alot of work to be where they want to be, but the freshmen class is in very good shape. I watched them play during the ball camp that was held there this summer and I was very impressed with the freshmen class. I won't get to watch them play during regular season, but I would be willing to bet that some of the freshmen will be pressing the upper class for playing time if not starting. Sequatchie will be a force to be reckoned with for the next three years after this.