The Big Orange Rumble. . .

rSquared

:D To the non-biased observer it would appear that Coalfield has the most favorable opportunity to take this ball game.  I took the liberty of calling a college coaching friend of mine that has no ties to either team, and based on the information I supplied he thinks the Yellow Jackets should be favored by 3.  He also had an interesting question, Does either team have a reliable weapon?  I believe he means an X factor.  If both of the QB's are on the shelf, is there another player that can change to outcome of the game with their ability.  I think Oneida has the edge here, but I don't want to give my assuptions away so anyone want to take a stab at my thoughts? 

:D Kaz :thumb:

825733001[/snapback]

Who would be the X factor for Oneida?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, KingB. I could tell you, but then I'd have to shoot ya.(lol) Just joking! Actually, I'm a little surprised that O-town's running game hasn't produced better results up to this point. I know Lewallen is a bomb waiting to explode, maybe he's just been warming himself up. Buttram dropped two scores last week so I'd say his concentration will be a little better this week. Shoot, he turned a negative yardage pass into a 18 yard gain. Simon is still not hitting his stride yet, so I guess he could be the factor. But......my thoughts on the real X factor will remain nameless for now. Trust me....you will all know on Friday!

:D Kaz :D

I'm still a thankin that Coalfeild is gunna win this game.  Butt as others has alreddy mensioned, we bettor keep a watch on number 44 on Oneider's deefense.  He'll be all over the feild.  I got kinfolks in Oneider and McKreary Co, Kanetucky, and Cameron is one of 'em.  But the ORANGE AND BLACK WILL WIN THIS'UN!!

825731797[/snapback]

hey festus how are u related to cameron. Just wonderin. Also i think that this will be a very good game and that coalfield will have a little more trouble out of the oneida defence than they did with the wartburg defence. oneida has a great defensive front but so does coalfield it will be one to watch. I will be on the side lines cheering and watching.

Thinking things over since the weekend, I expect Oneida to roll over Coalfield for three reasons. 1. Revenge 2. Coaching 3. Tradition.

Oneida would love to beat the Rock. Burchfield is 13-1 as head coach. Oneida has a state title, does Coalfield?

Oneida 28

Coalfield 7

825733393[/snapback]

this is the 2005 season. coaching just look up the records

this is the 2005 season. coaching just look up the records

825733397[/snapback]

Oneida's staff has the records. take a look. Burchfield is 13-1. Lambert is a master on defense and he comes from one of the top programs in the state (Anderson County). He can also motivate like no other and preaches the weight room. Wampler is a super coach offensively/and or/defensively. He calls the offensive plays and plays wide open but he worked miracles with the D at Campbell County. Stiltner is a young, exciting coach with great potential, just look how he dominated at North Anderson Middle. Add Mark Martin, Joey Lloyd, Terry Stephens and Mark Matthews and it makes it a seasoned and enthusiastic staff that has had success on all levels.

So what else you want to know about the records?

Edited by ask_me

ask_me you're gonna be in a rude awakening when coalfield wins friday night, you mentioned that onieda's tradition would be a factor but hey guess what?......coalfield has tradition too!, and i don't care if onieda won a state title several years ago cause that won't mean jack squat come this friday night

Coalfield 21

Onieda 7

hey festus how are u related to cameron. Just wonderin.

825733284[/snapback]

We both hav the same last name. I hav abowt 300 pages on the fambly treee butt I still havn't took the time and figgered it out. The Kanetuckians and Oneider peeple are relatid butt I havn,t researchd it..Annother thang, I grew up nextdoor to Coache Stilltner's mother. Coache Stilltner's granmother an my mother are still nex-door neighbours.