How good is Wilson Central?

WilsonCentral22

I'll go with Wilson Central on this one.  The dawgs are young and central is very experienced.  Central also has a better coaching staff than the dawgs.  Central by 7.

825734365[/snapback]

No way, this one belongs to the Warriors. There would have to be some HUGE improvements over last year. No doubt, there are improvements, but my bet is on Riverdale.

And yes, the WC game is at WC. We play the final Friday night of September - whatever that date is.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have one question. All you "we's" who are so passionate about this whole idea, are you "we's" when the team loses? Do you respond "we" lost, or is it a "they" lost. It's great to be a we when things go great. And I already know what Priceless will say. He's a we all the time.

825736822[/snapback]

You're right about priceless - I bet he is the little piggy that says "wee, wee, wee" all the way home :blink:

to ME, it looks like Central has a VERY good chance to have a 9-1 season w/ a lone loss possibly coming to Riverdale. However, we have great LBs and i think that we can hold miller for riverdale this year. i know one thing, the Riverdale/WC matchup will be one to watch.

825729190[/snapback]

I think Wilson Central will give Riverdale a run for their money I think it will be a closer game than anyone think....should be the game to watch.

I have one question. All you "we's" who are so passionate about this whole idea, are you "we's" when the team loses? Do you respond "we" lost, or is it a "they" lost. It's great to be a we when things go great. And I already know what Priceless will say. He's a we all the time.

825736822[/snapback]

OF COURSE when we win win together and when we lose we lose together

BDPMOM i think this is AT MOST a 2 touchdown game and we very well could be losing at some point in this game or we could win on a final drive this will not be easy we will be battling in this game WC will come out really fired up and if they hold us it will be a great game If we can survive WCs first blow then we will be OK

I cant wait for this game on sept 30 i will ge their early to sit on the WARRIORS side this year i had to sit on WC side last year

825736822[/snapback]

aint no-1 more of a we than old priceless. he is 1 of a kind.

I must admit that I do not know a whole lot about 5-A football.  I know that Riverdale is a really, really, really, great football team by what I have read about, and seen on television.  I also don't know a whole lot about Wilson Central only what I saw in their playoff game last season in Cookeville.

BUT...........I do know this............I was a member of Dwayne Alexander's staff the two seasons he was headcoach at Upperman.  I know he is a fine coach and a fine man.  He has very high morals and will not only teach his players how to become better football players but also will teach them how to grow up and become fine young men that their community will be very proud of.  What ever week Wilson Central plays Riverdale, Coach A will have his coaches and team focused and prepared to win the football game.  I do not know the Riverdale staff personally but I'm sure Coach Rankin will also have his men ready as well.

I hope both teams play to the best of their ability and remain injury free and may the better team win!  I just hope that some of the people on this web site don't act like idiots and apply any more pressure to these kids( they have enough already!).  PEOPLE........................Just be NICE to each other......highlight the positives...........Don't bring up each others negativies.............Just be NICE!!!!

825738822[/snapback]

very well said! i totally agree-- couldnt have said it better myself :thumb: haha

Didn't this group of senior wildcats go underfeated during their freshmen year. That means they beat the mighty warriors. Don't know just heard that this senior class went underfeated. If they did, they have a good chance at de-throning the champs. Some body will do it this year. Take it down, mark it in the books. The might warrrior streak will be over this year!

Didn't this group of senior wildcats go underfeated during their freshmen year.  That means they beat the mighty warriors.  Don't know just heard that this senior class went underfeated.  If they did, they have a good chance at de-throning the champs.  Some body will do it this year.  Take it down, mark it in the books.  The might warrrior streak will be over this year!

825739023[/snapback]

When this group of R'dale Seniors were Freshmen they only lost two games during their Freshman year. One to MBA and one to Hendersonville in the Lions Bowl.

As to this year it should be a good game, but just in my opinion R'dale will win due to their depth. This team could very well be 15-0 again.