Kingston @ Livingston Academy

wpasi

Being a homer and aways picking Roane Co teams I've got to go with Kingston.

They looked good at times when they played Harriman Just got to take care of the ball and not give up field position on turn overs. I think Givens will be the key for the Jackets. (don't know anything about LA) Defense will rule

Kingston 14

LA 13

Edited by wpasi

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They looked good at times when they played Harriman Just got to take care of the ball and not give up field position on turn overs. I think Givins will be the key for the Jackets. (don't know anything about LA) Defense will rule

Kingston 14

LA          13

825730548[/snapback]

LA has a very good team. They will beat Kingston.

They looked good at times when they played Harriman Just got to take care of the ball and not give up field position on turn overs. I think Givins will be the key for the Jackets. (don't know anything about LA) Defense will rule

Kingston 14

LA          13

825730548[/snapback]

LA is a good football team, they won't lose at home to Kingston. Final Score

LA 38

Kingston 12

I know LA has a good team and I believe this is Kingston's best team in five or six years. Should be a great game. Kingston cannot turn the ball over four or five times this week and win. Also, LA cannot afford kicking game mistakes or Justin Givens will have a field day.

This one will probably be low scoring as Kingston's defense has allowed only 1 TD (Webb) in three scrimmages and one game. LA will be jacked because it's their first chance to make a statement in Region 2-AAA.

I think turnovers and special teams will decide the winner. That's usually the case when good, well-coached teams play.

I know LA has a good team and I believe this is Kingston's best team in five or six years. Should be a great game. Kingston cannot turn the ball over four or five times this week and win. Also, LA cannot afford kicking game mistakes or Justin Givens will have a field day.

This one will probably be low scoring as Kingston's defense has allowed only 1 TD (Webb) in three scrimmages and one game. LA will be jacked because it's their first chance to make a statement in Region 2-AAA.

I think turnovers and special teams will decide the winner. That's usually the case when good, well-coached teams play.

825730717[/snapback]

I think that's a very good assessment. I too think it will be a low scoring headknocker.