McMinn / Ooltewah

TribeFan

Benny Monore comes back home to McMinn Co. where he was raised and went to high school and brings with him a good Olotewah football team who has impressive wins over Cookville and Rhea Co. McMinn meanwhile is coming off of a dissapointing game with Chatt. Central where they made many mistakes and lost 21-17. Can McMinn rebound and be competitive against Ooltewah or will it be another poor performance by the cherokees? Who knows; but McMinn is in need of a big win for this program or things could get bad in a hurry in Athens with the likes of Cleveland, Soddy Daisy, and Oak Ridge on the schedule. GO TRIBE!!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Benny Monore comes back home to McMinn Co. where he was raised and went to high school and brings with him a good Olotewah football team who has impressive wins over Cookville and Rhea Co. McMinn meanwhile is coming off of a dissapointing game with Chatt. Central where they made many mistakes and lost 21-17. Can McMinn rebound and be competitive against Ooltewah or will it be another poor performance by the cherokees? Who knows; but McMinn is in need of a big win for this program or things could get bad in a hurry in Athens with the likes of Cleveland, Soddy Daisy, and Oak Ridge on the schedule. GO TRIBE!!

825731721[/snapback]

It is always hard to beat McMinn at McMinn, just like Rhea at Rhea. I think the Owls are up to the task. I don't see this team taking anyone lightly. Ooltewah wins, too many offensive weapons, Stengy defense. :thumb:

I think that Ooltewah beats McMinn in this one 35-14!! I hope that the Cherokees can pull the upset but they r going to have to stop Dwayne Caldwell the running back and Clark Gaston to have a chance in this one!!

GOOD LUCK CHEROKEES!!! :)

Ooltewah-35

McMinn-14

825732391[/snapback]

there is no way for mcminn to hold ooltewah, ooltewah stops the onslaught after 2 and a half quarters trying not to go over 50 they fail. ooltewah 52-14.