Billy Blount vs Soddy

bigducky

I don't think we knew each other back then, but I was no thug--maybe a party animal but no thug.  Besides I was playing football and chicks just make a guys knees weak!

I think WB will have a tough time on the road like normal.  The last time WB beat a good team on the road was at DB back during the play-offs a few years back.

Have they flushed that wing-tee thing yet?  If Wall and company can keep it close late they could win, because I do agree it may be a mind thing.

825735707[/snapback]

They have not done away completely with the wing t the are a little more spread out this year though.

Thanks for all the confindence in the govs but they still have to show they can shut down a passing team. this will be a good test early for the defence.

WB 28

SD 27

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey jaw822....it is funny to me how you say you can run up 100 points on us if you run it to the outside...the reason its funny is b/c Red Bank did that all game and didnt score anything after the FIRST quarter!!!! and our running backs may be slower than some running backs, butthey will strait up run you OVER and/or carry you downfield 10 yards.!!!!!

Want a recap?  How's this, no offense, no defense, no special teams.  Any other questions?

825737779[/snapback]

first quarter: wb got ball first soddy held then they held soddy. soddy punted then wiiliam blount scored few plays later. on the next kickoff soddy took it back deep into wb territory. then scored on a dobbs sneak that an official dropped his beanbag on missed 2 pt conversion. then wb came back and scored quick. to make it 14 6 . soddy was marching down the field when they tried a pass to the flats that hamilton bordan read and intercepted it and took

it back to the 6 inch line.walker scored next play 21 6

then next seris soddy fumbled and hamilton picked it up.

second quarter: few plays later walker another 1 yrd td 27- 6

soddy once again shot theirselfs in the foot a dobbs pass was tip by whoelse then hamilton bordan and the picked off by bryan crosby. then on 2 and 24 wall hit a carter on a 44 yrd td. 33 -6. then soddy started passing the rock and dobbs found atchley for a nice 16 yrd pitch and catch. 33-12.

with 5:50 left in half william blount took over and marched down the field and wall hit groover for a 21 yrd td with 20 secs left. 40-12 half.

in the second half wb added one more td to make the final score 47-12.

yes ricketts came into the game and threw 2 incomplete passes an ran 2 times for 51 yrds but the ran a toss sweep to the short side of the field with maybe the slowest runningback in our region. hamilton made the stop on that play also.

final stats

wb sd

rushing rickkets 2 51

walker 18 133 yrd 3td dobbs 4 16 td

osborne 9 83 2tds zimmerman 8 3

kenner 14 73 bowman 2 2

wall 5 47

d walker 3 12

total 49 348 5tds 16 72( 56 in 2nd half) 1td

Passing

Wall 7 12 111 2tds dobbs 9 17 134 1td 3ints

Soddy is not weak at all. They are by far the biggest sized team i have ever seen, with a quarterback who is larger than all the players on a normal 5a team at about 6'5" 230 and 2 guards that go about 6'7" 320 and 6'5" 340, and a reciever at 6'3" 210 with about 4.6 speed. . . but they couldnt match up with wb's speed, as most if not all teams wont be able to do.

Soddy is not weak at all. They are by far the biggest sized team i have ever seen, with a quarterback who is larger than all the players on a normal 5a team at about 6'5" 230 and 2 guards that go about 6'7" 320 and 6'5" 340, and a reciever at 6'3" 210 with about 4.6 speed. . .  but they couldnt match up with wb's speed, as most if not all teams wont be able to do.

825739437[/snapback]

Oak Ridge, Faragut, and Ooltewah will match Blounts speed. Just you wait and see!!!!!!! :lol: