Billy Blount vs Soddy

bigducky

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright we'll play that game. we have a middle line backer that runs a 4.61, weighs 215. takes care of that. brad walker ran a 4.48 in cleats on grass at Wake Forest this summer, contact their coach for info(also benches ahh around 365). . ronald osborne has probably got faster game speed than brad does, and will not be tackled in the open field. aaron keener benches about 315 and run a low 4.5, and brad was running a 10.8 , think a 10.5 was his best mark last year,as a freshman in aau track. so if u want to fuss about a faster backfield its not that close.

825741288[/snapback]

A 10.5 in the 100

Thats doubtfull considering that would have won state in track and the kid that won state in track was definitely from memphis but nice try

Ooltewah has it don’t worry about a relay Brian Marshall which is just a sophomore can beat all four of them without fresh legs and WB's guys running the relay. 10.8 second 100 meters you guys can’t touch this.

Then you have Caldwell, Hydas, Gaston, Woods

FB Clark Gaston laser timed 4.6 40 yards at 6’3 238lbs has signed with South Carolina

RB Dewayne Caldwell enough said

RB Hunter Hydas

QB Zack Woods

825741022[/snapback]

SEE u are wrong

Brad Walker 4.4-40 RB

Ronal Osborne 4.4-40 Wing Back

Aaron Kenner 4.5 -40 FB

Lucas Wall 4.6-40 QB speed is in the wb backfield son

SEE u are wrong

Brad Walker 4.4-40  RB

Ronal Osborne  4.4-40 Wing Back

Aaron Kenner  4.5 -40  FB

Lucas Wall    4.6-40  QB            speed is in the wb backfield son

825742004[/snapback]

hahahaha man seeing these 40 times from high schoolers never gets old....every skill player on carson newman's team is faster than just about any high schooler in the state and there are only about 7 of them who run a legit high 4.4 low 4.5...you people do not understand how fast that really is you just make up a time or time it on your own stopwatch...i was talking to james banks yesterday and he said when he was at ut and in the best shape of his life he was timed at a 4.5 and he is one of the fastest guys on the team...so keep makin up these times to make yourselves happy

hahahaha man seeing these 40 times from high schoolers never gets old....every skill player on carson newman's team is faster than just about any high schooler in the state and there are only about 7 of them who run a legit high 4.4 low 4.5...you people do not understand how fast that really is you just make up a time or time it on your own stopwatch...i was talking to james banks yesterday and he said when he was at ut and in the best shape of his life he was timed at a 4.5 and he is one of the fastest guys on the team...so keep makin up these times to make yourselves happy

825742014[/snapback]

Those times that i gave u were all recorded at a camp this summer. Walker timed at wake forest. Kenner at an MSL camp. Wall at Furman.

U can say i made them up but we know the truth.

Those times that i gave u were all recorded at a camp this summer. Walker timed at wake forest. Kenner at an MSL camp.  Wall at Furman.

U can say i made them up but we know the truth.

825742079[/snapback]

you will also know the truth when ooltewah wipes the field with blount on their way to a victory, when their d is wondering what happened and realize who the 2 fastest backs in the east are

you will also know the truth when ooltewah wipes the field with blount on their way to a victory, when their d is wondering what happened and realize who the 2 fastest backs in the east are

825742105[/snapback]

Hey the argument wasnt about who was gonna wipe the field with who it was simply who has the fastest backfield now we proved u wrong u can shut up about it.

G/L to both teams i believe it will be a great game. Dont overlook one of your rivalery games this week. Then we can talk about ooltewah vs. Wb next week.

Hey the argument wasnt about who was gonna wipe the field with who it was simply who has the fastest backfield now we proved u wrong u can shut up about it.

G/L to both teams i believe it will be a great game.  Dont overlook one of your rivalery games this week. Then we can talk about ooltewah vs. Wb next week.

825742127[/snapback]

where have you proved me wrong? you will see who is faster, trust me

Man mnewballer shut up and go talk to james banks haha. 4.5 fastest on ut , whatever. they are that fast, if ronald wasnt a legit 4.4 he wouldnt get letters from louisville everyday cuz he cant even read, he just knows how to run and play football. but i dont care, keep runnin that mouth big dawg. and brad ran the 10.5 in aau . . not track. read b4 u reply whoever smarted up and said that

Man mnewballer shut up and go talk to james banks haha. 4.5 fastest  on ut , whatever. they are that fast, if ronald wasnt a legit 4.4 he wouldnt get letters from louisville everyday cuz he cant even read, he just knows how to run and play football. but i dont care, keep runnin that mouth big dawg. and brad ran the 10.5 in aau . . not track. read b4 u reply whoever smarted up and said that

825742250[/snapback]

never said james was the fastest i said one of the fastest..and i didn't specify at ut either, i was actually talking about carson newman but you twist things around...oh and he's comin over to play some ncaa 06 tonight so i'll tell him you said whats up

Edited by mnewballer21