Maryville at Clinton

FBEmeritus

I don't think Oak Ridge and Clinton should play each other again. Nobody in Oak Ridge thinks of them as a rival anymore. They have only won 10 times since 1943 and they seldom are competitive. Dobyns-Bennett is who Oak Ridge enjoys playing. If it weren't a money game I would be for dropping them. How many players dressed out played for Clinton against Oak Ridge? Hardly any subs played.. Starting OB went most of the way and they still kept giving up points against the 4's and 5's. Classless.. you should have let them enjoy the enviroment of high school football..and then maybe OR could have broken the centry mark.

825733651[/snapback]

Nobody in Oak Ridge thinks of anyone as rivals, because they think they are better than all the rest....oh, what a downhill spiral they are riding on....have a nice fall!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody in Oak Ridge thinks of anyone as rivals, because they think they are better than all the rest....oh, what a downhill spiral they are riding on....have a nice fall!

825733663[/snapback]

You call hanging 74 - Zip a down his sprial?

So how are those Dragons going to stop Maryville? Maryville matched up pretty well vs. Oak Ridge during the fall scrimages.

I expect the Clinton Secondary will be tested this week.

You have just shown your true colors.

825733670[/snapback]

Amen! Class - who am I to judge? Intelligence - I have no idea, could be a PhD in molecular biology. Football sense - NONE!!!

Another opportunity to play freshman and sophomores.  Maryville 56-0.

825731969[/snapback]

hey boyfromsi! you say another chance to play freshmen and sophmores, you must be senior huh? yea i am a junior and i will agree any chance to you have to pick on lower classman, take it! i am just a girl who watches football but i know that playing boys from the lower grades will help the outcome of the game for sure! ... not that that has helped my school's team but hey!

hey boyfromsi! you say another chance to play freshmen and sophmores, you must be senior huh? yea i am a junior and i will agree any chance to you have to pick on lower classman, take it! i am just a girl who watches football but i know that playing boys from the lower grades will help the outcome of the game for sure! ... not that that has helped my school's team but hey!

825733870[/snapback]

No, no, no. I was a senior 25 years ago in a land far far away..... Southern Illinois. To clarify, I meant that Maryville would be playing their freshman and sophomores, just like they did 2 years ago @ Clinton. I wish Clinton the best and i really hope they bring their A game against Maryville. Good luck the rest of the year.

Clinton is still in a rebuliding process, true they haven't competed w/ O.R. the past few years, but back in 2002 they did, and years before it's usually a real close game, just these past few years it's been rough, Clinton is improving year in , year out, it'll just take time, and they don't play one of the easiest schedules..

825734041[/snapback]

What has been the score of these games the last few years?