Central vs. Red Bank 4-4A match-up

RBHITMAN21

Red bank isnt as strong as it has been in the past this year so im goin to have to with Central. 35-14 the purple pansies with the win.

825732517[/snapback]

...Let's see now...Red Bank loss to a top-ranked 3A team(Austin East by 3)...beat a solid 5A team(Soddy)...Central loss to an excellent Baylor squad (10-34) and beat a experienced(16 returning starters) McMinn County team...I'll have to say Red Bank by 10 points!!!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

central will run the ball up and down the feild on red bank 31-14 central wins.

825732503[/snapback]

Red Bank has only given up 18 points in 2 games, and the first 6 were on a fumble recovery. I would have to say that Central's offense is probably better than Soddy Daisy's right now, but 31 points? Could go either way.

Red Bank - 17

Central - 13

Central barely beat a weak mcminn team

Red Bank barely beat a decent SODDY DAISY team

eventhough this is a down year for soddy compared to last year they will still kill mcminn when they play

And Central cant stop Jeremy Caldwell

Red Bank by 21 AT LEAST!!!!!!!

AND WHERES THE RESPECT FOR RED BANK THEY JUST BEAT SODDY WHO WAS PICKED TO BE REALLY GOOD THIS YEAR

This should be a good game. One thing central does have is a good defense, so i doubt they will have problems with Caldwell. The offense is coming around and they are making things simpler. This should be win number two for Central, but it won't come easy. Central in a dog fight by 6. It will be a good game, but Central has the heart in the end. Espect big things out of Frazier.

I have no Idea about this one.I graduated last year and don't know much about either teams.I think Central has the heart to beat Red Bank ,because they have the never give thing going for them .but as I've heard many time this is a rebuilding year for them so who knows? I want to go to the game ,but I don;t wanna go by myself :/ I can;t find anyone that actually want to go to Red Bank and watch a game .