HvilleLegend

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rhea Co. in 4a has two outstanding defense lineman:

Senior Justin Hilliard DT 6' 4" 249 4.87 40yd dash :lol:

Senior Jacob Rigney DE 6' 3" 200 4.8 40yd dash :D

In two games these guys have combine for 30 tackles 2 sacks and 8 tackles for losses. Even though the team has loss these games. These two will be outstanding

all year no matter the out come and leaders on the field and in the classroom :lol:

U say HARTi say FART he doesn't hustle and give it his all everyplay. u posted this and i keep my eye on him,  wasn't very hard to since he wasn't flying around but i say he would b a great player if he played 4 quarter footbal!!!

825739578[/snapback]

wow you must be a very hard critic on the kid ive watched him play to and while you say he dosent hustle I think those plays are far and few between. Plus what we define as a great play is when someone gets back in the backfield or makes alot of tackles but look at the way the HHS defense plays as a whole. It looks to me like the D-line except the ends have to play their responsibility first and then try to make tackles and I think sometimes he dosent follow his responsiblity first but blows up the center trying to make a big play and every good player makes a wrong read or misses a tackle.But as a fan of HHS I personaly have never seen coach Hatfield put a player out there who dosent hustle thats not what the team or defense is about.

Brandon Warren or Rae Sykes from alcoa. Monsterous boys with great speed and decent hands. If they were coming after me I'd give them the ball and get out of their way.

825739588[/snapback]

You got that right. Skyes is a beast at 6'4'' 245.(and only a junior) Warren is 6' 3'' 230. He is without a doubt the fastest d-lineman in the state. Already comitted to Florida State. Most likely will play TE there. Oh yeah, did i mention he is also the top rated player in the state, Rivals100 at 57, and ESPN at #18.

Edited by alcoasportsguy22