Best JR in TN

2Truth

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cass barnes QB tullahoma

825737662[/snapback]

OH my god! man you dont know what ur talkin about,their is nobody from this area except for maybe braylon leslie that would even compare with most of these kids their talkin about ,trust me ive played against barnes.LOL! tullahoma wins a few games and yall think yall are great,barnes wouldnt even be in the top 20 in the state.so let some of that air out of ur BIG HEAD because u and everybody else in tullahoma is goin to get a rude awakening here pretty soon .I promise,and thats halarious that you acually think yall could beat Brentwood.they would be laughing in yalls face at the end of the first quarter!

Golden Tate will not do well at all against MBA. If he played the more difficult teams in TN he would just be another average running back.

825736475[/snapback]

FRW, didn't Mr. Tate have 4 touchdowns again Father Ryan...? I thought so. It's so funny to think that you guys (FR) go from saying how great you are this year (lead up to the JPIIvsFR game), then you guys are "bad again" because of coaching, and once again you are on top of the world for winning one (1) game so far this year against a 2-2 Franklin team. Why won't you just give Golden the credit he deserves? He made Father Ryan look silly, and put up great numbers in many areas against Greenbriar and GP: both of whom are supposed to go far this year. And by the way...Hope you guys enjoyed the win because its one of two you are going to win this year--just like the past two years.

Chris Donald without a doubt.........what I don't understand is all this talk about college football, I heard from a reliable source that the Tennessee Titans have already chosen him as their first round pick in the draft after graduation.Crazier things have happened.............. just look what went on last Friday night in big H-town-never would have thunk it! :thumb:

Edited by satamqb

At first i gave one name Golden Tate and look at the way he went off on GP. So here are a couple of other names, maybe it will have the same effect. All of these are H'ville Commandoes

Mike Hart #72 A great noseguard who after Halfing time last year as a soph, has been respected by double and triple teams this season. He has a great nose for the ball and compliments the seniors to his left and right nicely and does a good job if not making the tackle solo not letting the back get away. Hight 6ft weight 315 it looks to me like the also play him at tight end or in an unbalanced-line front

Rocky Smith #7 A great all around player who this season has played QB, RB, LB,and SS. He has the athletisim to play all of these positions well. At 5'9 185 he has no problem hitting anyone and in the last game agianst Dickson Co i think he avg 5 ypc

Zach Armstrong #16 There are so many things one could say about Zach. He played and started at QB last year and this year when he was moved to another position (TE and LB) didnt let it phase him. No one has even heard him complain once around school and when i asked him about it he said he would play whatever the team needed him to play He has a nose for the ball at LB and tackles very well

No matter what happens this year these players look to be counted on as leaders this year and espicaly next year to lead the Commandoes to give it all on Game day like they already do. But the biggest reason why these guys are good is because of good coaching at their varsity positions. Because 3 years ago we never thought there freshman had many soon to be impact players