Best JR in TN

2Truth

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt Carrigan is deffinately the best junior QB in the state of Tn, maybe even the nation.  He is 6'4 220 and runs a 4.5 forty.  He throws the ball like no other, with perfect accuracy and percision.  He plays for Sycamore, so if they are on your schedule beware, he's a hoss!!!

825736948[/snapback]

B.J. Coleman, QB, McCallie

6'4", 187

Huge arm, intelligent, great leader

Other McCallie Juniors:

Joel Bradford, WR/CB

6'1", 161

Fast enough to burn most DBs, has great hands

Anthony Conney, RB

5'9", 192

Fast back with nice moves but also has the power to truck defenders

Walter Dozier, WR/CB

6'2", 192

Fast, nice vertical, hard hitter

Brooks Robinson from FRHS is a great tight end. Has good hieght and good hands.

I know BA has a lot of juniors (Ford). MBA has Ben Daniels. Golden Tate is pretty good, Id like to see how he does against an organized team like MBA, who doesnt give away free punt returns and what-not.

825736401[/snapback]

Ben Daniels? I cant believe he would even me mentioned with Golden Tate or Ty Ford.

chris donald -huntingdon  :thumb:

825736496[/snapback]

Golden Tate is one of the fastest juniors I have seen play he is with out a doubt one of the best juniors. but not the best Chris Donald his freshmen year drug around the number one leading tackler in the mid state in Joshua Conatser he is with out a doubt the best junior in the state.(Chris Donald)

Taking nothing away from any that have been listed on here. I am sure they are all good athletes.

I have not seen any of them play. I have seen a kid from Huntington play. He is a freak.

His name is Chris Donald. Remember this name. He will be a starting linebacker for Tennessee by his sophomore year. He has excellent size. 6'-3" and 220 lbs. Naturally strong and very fast. He has the skills to excell at a major D1 institute!!!!

If you have not seen him play make arraingements where you can before he leaves high school. The thing you have to understand is if Boo was not at Huntington Chris would be having 2000 yard seasons. He don't run the ball maybe 10 times a game. This is a sign of being a team player.

825736889[/snapback]

Not only is Chris Donald the best junior in the state of Tn he has straight A's all around he could probably get into any school he wanted too.