The Coffee Pot

mjuhb

tullahoma 35-0 cass barnes goes for 250 and 100 on the ground coffee co doesn't have the athletes that franklin co and hillsboro nor the defence and tullahoma's defence and special teams have greatly improved so tullahoma will be able to keep coffee on there end of the field all night

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tullahoma 35-0 cass barnes goes for 250 and 100 on the ground coffee co doesn't have the athletes that franklin co and hillsboro nor the defence and tullahoma's defence and special teams have greatly improved so tullahoma will be able to keep coffee on there end of the field all night

825738600[/snapback]

You must be a kid because you know nothing about football. This game will be close. The team that turns over the ball the least will win.

You must be a kid because you know nothing about football. This game will be close. The team that turns over the ball the least will win.

825739267[/snapback]

we didn't have any turnovers in the hillsboro game tullahoma spread offence moves the ball pretty qiuckly so tullahoma will wear down coffee's defence like brentwood and cookville did

we didn't have any turnovers in the hillsboro game tullahoma spread offence moves the ball pretty qiuckly so tullahoma will wear down coffee's defence like brentwood and cookville did

825739421[/snapback]

Brentwood wore Coffee County down, Cookeville did not. The Raiders just turned the ball over to many times and a blocked punt. INT inside the Cookeville 10, fumble at the 50 and a blocked punt recovered at Coffee County 35.

This game will be a close one just like it is every year. Coffee County has the ability to win this game; turnovers will be a deciding factor like chs4life said.

825739895[/snapback]

i don't think coffee knows what there in for we should of had 2 more TD'S then we had agianst hillsoro the only way coffe can keep it close is if tullahoma shoots themself in the foot coffee can hold the ball for the majority of the game and still lose because tullahoma's ability to score verily quickly

i don't think coffee knows what there in for we should of had 2 more TD'S then we had agianst hillsoro the only way coffe can keep it close is if tullahoma shoots themself in the foot coffee can hold the ball for the majority of the game and still lose because tullahoma's ability to score verily quickly

825740729[/snapback]

Yeah..and Coffee should have scored more touchdowns in the Cookeville game. Coffee's two loses were to top ten schools. Tullahoma is getting big headed because they are off to a good start. I think they are the ones that dont know what they are in for.

Yeah..and Coffee should have scored more touchdowns in the Cookeville game. Coffee's two loses were to top ten schools. Tullahoma is getting big headed because they are off to a good start. I think they are the ones that dont know what they are in for.

825740967[/snapback]

:rolleyes: hillsboro would sweep the floor with brentwood and cookville plus franklin co is going to region 3 anyways

Edited by mjuhb