Powell at McCallie

Watts#1Fan

Watts#1fan where have you been the past 2 weeks all you did was talk crap then we get beat by webb and you dont say a word so i really dont think you should have an opinion on anything if you cant talk about a loss.

IM a powell fan but dont think they have a chance against mcallie they are way too good for powell this year, powell looked great against lenoir city(big deal) But they couldnt beat Webb????? come on now

Powell loses by 14 or more

825740013[/snapback]

First off i think Powell played awesome against Lenoir City Friday night, and the reason for that is becauase they came out against Webb thinking they were going to just beat the ###### out of them but they didnt, so after that they realized they are going to have to come out every game and play hard no matter who is it. And i think if they come out and play like they did against LC then they will beat Mcallie.

Powell-28

Mcallie-17

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off i think Powell played awesome against Lenoir City Friday night, and the reason for that is becauase they came out against Webb thinking they were going to just beat the ###### out of them but they didnt, so after that they realized they are going to have to come out every game and play hard no matter who is it. And i think if they come out and play like they did against LC then they will beat Mcallie.

Powell-28

Mcallie-17

825740036[/snapback]

1st of THINK IT WAS LENOIR CITY i mean come on they get beat by loudon and gibbs and so yea i think they are gonna play awsome against LC and mcallie will beat powell i mean look they beat central the last 2 years soo i say mcallie by 2 TD's

Powell-28

Mcallie-17

825740036[/snapback]

McCallie played terrible last Friday and still beat Briarcrest 30-23. McCallie could play just as bad and beat Powell, even if Powell plays their best game of the year. However, I can promise a better effort out of the Blue Tornado this Friday. Coach Potter won't stand for two sloppy outings in a row and I've heard from (McCallie) players some of the things that Powell's players said to them during the 4-team camp.

Powell does have some very good talent. I think their TE has verbally committed to UT. But McCallie has some talent as well. In my earlier post I predicted McCallie by 40+. Probably a bit much. But the point is that is shouldn't be close. Powell has athletes and McCallie has athletes.

This is not a 4 team camp scrimmage where there is no game planning. This is a game week where McCallie's coaches will prepare their players very well with an unbelievable game plan. Powell's weaknesses will be exposed.

This reminds me of the hype the Knox Central had a few years ago and McCallie went up there and SILENCED the stadium with their dominant win.

Let's hope Powell fans can learn a lesson from your Knox County buddies. Be careful what you say and how loudly you say it.

Mccallie has been listening to Powell players talk $### for a long time at summer football camp. I went camp with Powell for three years and I am extrmely glad that Mccallie and Powell are playing this year because now Powell has to back up all that talk. They won't be able to do it. Powell's lines will be bigger than Mccallie's but Mcallie is out weighed by everyone they play. Powell can't run with Mccallie and you will see Mccallie knock Powell all over the place. Mccallie will be ready and get up big on Powell, then the second stringers will come in for Mccallie and Powell will leave out their starters and get two cheap touchdowns to make the score closer than it really is.

Mccallie 42

Powell 21