Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"When" did RHS supposedly play BA this year? I ask because I was at all the scrimmage games and I don't remember seeing BA. MBA yes I saw and wasn't impressed this year. The Brentwood scrimmage was so controlled so no one could get hurt it wasn't what I would call a scrimmage. More like controlled practice. Franklin I saw and it wasn't even close! I have to say though that the new passing system was new and they obviously were not used to it.

I think it's interesting that the top 4(no matter what your order is) is miles above the bottom 5 in the county. This gap continues to widen as the years go on. While it dissapoints me because my Cougars are on the bottom half, I think it's less of the worse teams getting worse and more of the best teams getting better. Overall I think it's positive for Wil. Co. and hopefully the other 5 teams in the county will follow suit.

And I'm just saying wait to the end of the year. In 2002, BA beat Brentwood in Week 0 but by the end of the year, Brentwood was clearly the best team. I'm confident this will be the case this year with either Ravenwood or Franklin clearly being the best team in the county.

825739364[/snapback]

:lol:

At least you are consistent. Wrong again, but consistent. I knew this was where we were headed when you started that "The BA game doesn't mean much to Ravenwood" thing a while back.

Pray tell, what is your logic this year?

Edited by itzme

Franklin and Ravenwood are the best teams in this county at this time.  Saw tape on the RHS and BA game and rhs had, and i know they didnt so u dont need to lecture me on it, several oppurtunites to win the game and would have won the game if they were more level headed.  I know someone can say and prolly will say, shoulda coulda woulda, but its my opinion.  If they were to play again if it were possible in the playoffs or anything, ravenwood would run away with it.  Franklin and Ravenwood are almost exactly the same.  Ravenwood had the bigger heads on friday and decided to go for two, and i congratulate them on their win but we will see what happens if they meet again, cuz afte seeing tape on the game, franklin did not play the way they should have and played right into ravenwoods strengths.

825739362[/snapback]

Yeah, the other Wilco teams have been saying that for what, 35 years now? Schedule one, win one and I will be happy to say that your team is best.

As much as I don't like to say it, itzme is 100% right(nothing against you, itzme, I just wish one of us public schools could actually get the win). Every Wil. Co. school, including my own Centennial, has failed to beat them year in and year out. This year is no different. They beat Ravenwood, who in my opinion is the best team in 6-5A(by one point, yes). Now if BA stumbles later in the year then I will not hesitate to drop them from the list. But they directly have the number one spot this week.

Edited by ambiguousrock

As much as I don't like to say it, itzme is 100% right(nothing against you, itzme, I just wish one of us public schools could actually get the win).  Every Wil. Co. school, including my own Centennial, has failed to beat them year in and year out.  This year is no different.  They beat Ravenwood, who in my opinion is the best team in 6-5A(by one point, yes).  Now if BA stumbles later in the year then I will not hesitate to drop them from the list.  But they directly have the number one spot this week.

825739573[/snapback]

:lol:

No offense taken.

its clear that BA, Brentwood, Ravenwood, and Franklin are the top four teams and judging by results the order is

1.BA

2.Ravenwood

3.Franklin

4.Brentwood ((since they've yet to play Ravenwood or Franklin,however they are 3-0 with those wins coming easily))

but if brentwood beats ravenwood and looses to franklin....then the argument for who's the best in Williamson County will never end since we dont play Franklin nor Brentwood

And I'm just saying wait to the end of the year. In 2002, BA beat Brentwood in Week 0 but by the end of the year, Brentwood was clearly the best team. I'm confident this will be the case this year with either Ravenwood or Franklin clearly being the best team in the county.

825739364[/snapback]

Franklin High School has a superb academic program, but they must not offer Empirical Evidence 101.

Victory = Superiority

The facts are on BA's side.