Grundy County @ Marion County

grundyfan

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't look for Marion to be able to pass very well against Grundy. Andrew Meeks is a lock down corner, he proved that last year. The rest of the secondary is pretty good, given they havn't been really tested yet. This should be closer than most people think. Marion has a chance to win this one decently big. Grundy will have to even out the offense a little more and get more passing in. They need to find a reciever that can get open and catch the ball. I look for Marion to throw a lot of screens and draw plays out of the shotgun. Look for Grundy to be stuborn and run the same ole "run,run,boring" offense.

Look for Grundy to be stuborn and run the same ole "run,run,boring" offense.

825740068[/snapback]

"run, run, boring" offense???? ;)

It wasn't very boring Friday. We actually enjoyed it very much! :lol:

DL. (who will be signing this way from now on. Same screen name. Same guy. Just feel weird signing with the moniker any more.....until someone changes my mind. ;) )

i don't look for Marion to be able to pass very well against Grundy. Andrew Meeks is a lock down corner, he proved that last year. The rest of the secondary is pretty good, given they havn't been really tested yet. This should be closer than most people think. Marion has a chance to win this one decently big. Grundy will have to even out the offense a little more and get more passing in. They need to find a reciever that can get open and catch the ball. I look for Marion to throw a lot of screens and draw plays out of the shotgun. Look for Grundy to be stuborn and run the same ole "run,run,boring" offense.

825740068[/snapback]

Yours saying that you havent been tested yet?? LOL....i think Whitwell threw on u for like 110 yards and had a touchdown threw the air. That dont say much of the secondary at all.....Marion County will throw the ball all day long on Grundy. The only question is, is will they catch the ball?

Yours saying that you havent been tested yet?? LOL....i think Whitwell threw on u for like 110 yards and had a touchdown threw the air. That dont say much of the secondary at all.....Marion County will throw the ball all day long on Grundy. The only question is, is will they catch the ball?

825740528[/snapback]

1. I think 123kid is from Jasper.

2. He contradicts himself in his post more than once.... "This should be closer than most people think. Marion has a chance to win this one decently big."

Which is it? Is it going to be close or is Marion going to win big? I'm confused. :lol:

3. The secondary looked a lot better Friday by giving up a lot less yards and picking off 2 passes.

4. I'm sure it will be a tough contest with all on the field giving everything they have to win. They don't care it's not a region game. Both want to win big.

DL.