Ooltewah vs. Billy Blount

denlron

Ill back you up on that SergantOwl, those Cookeville fans and coaches had a lot of class. More than any other team weve played this year. When we went to McMinn it was one of the worst away game expereinces ive ever had. I hope Cookevill goes far this year. After seeing what these William Blount fans are talkin bout, i can already see what were going to run into next Friday. And I know that theve progressed this year from last year, but come on youve beaten Soddy give me a break. Well seperate the men from the boys friday.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#1 - yeah, I sure wish we could all be as classy and intelligent as you and the rest of the folks from Ooltewah have been on this thread.

#2-keep talking and predicting ... we'll see

825748697[/snapback]

The sword swings both ways Govman, there have been some "classy" people on here from both sides. Accusing our coach of tampering with a film, get real. Good Luck can't wait til Friday.

Ill back you up on that SergantOwl, those Cookeville fans and coaches had a lot of class. More than any other team weve played this year. When we went to McMinn it was one of the worst away game expereinces ive ever had. I hope Cookevill goes far this year. After seeing what these William Blount fans are talkin bout, i can already see what were going to run into next Friday. And I know that theve progressed this year from last year, but come on youve beaten Soddy give me a break. Well seperate the men from the boys friday.

I agree, Cookeville was probably the most smortsmanlike team I've played against. The players, the fans, and the coaches all had respect for each other.