Ooltewah vs. Billy Blount

denlron

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I have nothing to do with Ooltewah football even though I made that tape for them.... I do more for Ooltewah football than you think. What # are you so I can tell my lil bro to knock you out. Hopefully with all of this talk you will at least be on the field! But, yea man I'll be at the game. If you want I'll bring James Banks with me and you can let him sign your t-shirt.

825747595[/snapback]

Hey Guys, I'm new here, and a student at William Blount(I'm in the band). I just wanted to say hi and that not everyone here is a loudmouth jerk like this moron. Good luck to your Owls. BTW, sorry if this is a stupid question, but do you really know James Banks? That would be so cool!

Hey Guys, I'm new here, and a student at William Blount(I'm in the band). I just wanted to say hi and that not everyone here is a loudmouth jerk like this moron. Good luck to your Owls. BTW, sorry if this is a stupid question, but do you really know James Banks? That would be so cool!

825750790[/snapback]

This is a football board. No band members allowed!

825750790[/snapback]

haha yeah we really do know james banks, but think what you want?

It is me again dear friends! It has been a long time. It sounds like my Ooltewah Guys are taking care of things though. Their is alot of talking from William Blount people. Just because you have a winning record three weeks in is not saying much. You have a tough schedule ahead! But luck to you anyways. Your going to need it!

Owlsfan Predicts:

Ooltewah: 38

William Blount:13

Edited by owlsfan10

The sword swings both ways Govman, there have been some "classy" people on here from both sides.  Accusing our coach of tampering with a film, get real.  Good Luck can't wait til Friday.

825748727[/snapback]

According to a very reliable source (not a student at WB) the film was tampered with. Supposedly, it was some kind of mistake the "camera operator" made ???

Sounds like you guys have a good scouting report on Blount. They are big and slow. They run that "dang" wing-t, with 90% of their runs going right up the center's butt. They have no passing game whatsoever. In their two previous victories, Soddy and Northwest just absolutely rolled over and died. The wins, nor the margin of victories had nothing to do with how good WB is ... it was simply that they were playing weak opponents.

It reminds me of going to Silver Springs, down in Central Florida, with my parents when I was a kid. About mid-day, my mom bought me a chocolate dipped soft serve ice cream cone. I was so excited. I went running across the park, tripped on a speed bump, and dropped my ice cream into the river. Before I could reach for it, a giant 13+ lb bass came up and just swallowed the whole thing. I never forgot that and finally last year, before heading down to river that flows into Silver Springs on a fishing trip, I devised myself a spinner bait that resembled an ice cream cone. You know what, I fished that lure all week and never got a dang bite.

I say all that to say ... I like WB is this game on their home field with a couple of "new weapons" being unveiled. I'll say WB 34 ... Oltewah 21.