Livingston Academy @ Knox Catholic

livingstonfreak

KC does have some good runners but so does LA. I don't think you guys know who wilson cates is, but by the end of the game friday you will. That kid is fast and quick and can shake just about nebody. And thats not the only one to worry about, jamey vaughn in the backfield is a strong runner with some moves, and they also have a kid by the name of Mike Jones who gets better with every game. And after the game I hope he is still tippin on 44' s. I am gonna have to take LA in this one 21 to 14. I think KC will underestimate LA and get a suprise and find out that LA is a contender in the region.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man i dont call AE winnen 35-7 close? and i bet i can get other ppl to agree wit me that LA @ KC will be alot better game than the AE @ Scott! and to ur other statment...last time i checked yall wasnt tord the top of the region? i think Scott is hangen out around the bottom wit kingston? Yeah KC will be tough but LA has a team that can do wat it takes to beat them! if they play a perfection style game on offence and deffence like they've proven before they can do! GO HOGEYE!

825746835[/snapback]

u shud be hagen in da studde hall wit ur hommies.....

yeah Smith Co was up 10-0....but then the irish OFFENSE took the field. Their QB threw it all over the field opening a run game that just kept tallying up yards. and i'm pretty sure those 10 points they were given were the last they scored. KCHS' defense embarrases teams. their offense is like a jackhammer...they pound you, and pound you and pound you till the final horn. they have a talented QB who does exactly what he's supposed to. he's text book but he can also improvise. the back field has not one, not two, but three threats in 22, 2, and 46 that you have to look out for EVERY play. and they can throw...boy can they throw! and there is no way to stop their dominating line. and the work horse TJ franklin overs a duel threat

KCHS in dominating, but routine, fashion.

KCHS 35

LA 7

and thats just when the starters come out......

Go Bobcats!

825747122[/snapback]

WHAAAAT!!! This team sounds a lot like LA!! Although we do have four, yes four threats in our backfield that you have to look out for EVERY play! Hope our line can open some holes and KC can get a good look at #8, #9, #17, and #22 while they are trying to catch them!! If we can continue to play like we have in first three games it could be interesting!! Good luck WILDCATS!! Keep up the good work!!

Scott County  28

Austin East  48

Now there's a close game right there.

Austin East  39

Scott County  26

Tight.

Scott County  6

Austin East  36

Another nailbiter...

Austin East  45

Scott County  6

Let me guess... ya'll led 6-0?

That's an average loss of 25.5 over the last four seasons... but I'm sure you meant that SC always plays AE close throughout the course of history, dating back to pre-historic times, correct?

825747136[/snapback]

now now now dont start something without the facts Scott was winning going into the 4th 2003 and 2004 but playing 12 and 13 guys the hole game they got out depth.

KC:49

LA:8

(if they score on kc freshman)

Ppl you cant count out my wildcats y no stretch of the imagination.This may be the upset knox catholic is fearing.

What is everyones thoughts on the BIG game early in the region. I will give a predicton later. Congratulations to hogeye for beating station camp. I am very proud of you boys. GO HOGEYE :thumb:

825745297[/snapback]

LA fades like the sunset over K-town.

KC  42  :justwrestle:

LA    7    :(

825748260[/snapback]

2f9d. I hope Livingston wins so they may actually get some respect from the rest of that region. They are a very good football team.

Let me tell you 3A guys discounting Livingston something. I know several players on Smith County's football team. They played Knoxville Catholic in week 0 and Trousdale County last week. The score was similiar in both games with Smith County getting blown out. I talked to 4 players for Smith County and they told me that Trousdale has a better team than Knoxville Catholic. Livingston Academy played Trousdale County in week 1 and lost 14-12 in a game where they had twice as many yards as TC and TC only scored on kick returns.

Livingston Academy played Trousdale County in week 1 and lost 14-12 in a game where they had twice as many yards as TC and TC only scored on kick returns.

825748562[/snapback]

As you can see from the game mentioned here, more yards means nothing. It's the points on the scoreboard that count, and I don't think LA can outscore KC. Just enjoy your new region LA, you'll settle into it eventually. But don't go expecting to win it this year because I don't think it will happen. Good luck to both teams this week.

:justwrestle:

My prediction is the wildcats from HOGEYE will pull the upset and win this game 21-14! If hogeye comes ready to play that is. They will prove once and for all that they are a whole lot tougher football team then you give them credit for. I would like to see this game at the hogeye nation. But lets go to knoxville ready for some football. I would say it is going to be the biggest game in the state this week. I want to see #58 Wade Ford with some spectacular play and help open holes all night for vaughn and jones. Cates will have a good showing this week as well. GO HOGEYE! :thumb: