white co. at cleveland

90warrior

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let's hear some predictions people. will white county keep overpowering people or will cleveland's speed win this one?

825745744[/snapback]

Keep overpowering teams? I'm not sure that's the best way to put it. We did lose to Cookeille and have beaten 2 teams that MAY be just mediocre teams. We'll know how tough we're going to be in this region for sure come Friday. Good luck Warriors!!! :thumb:

Cleveland's speed will be tough.Probably will be the quickest team they have played yet. I said it after the Cookeville game though,White County was way more in that game than the final score showed and I'll say it again--they will make the playoffs.They "SHOULD" anyway! :)

This is for my Jugheaded friend,former Sparta quarterback Jeff Glass. :thumb:

Cleveland's speed will be tough.Probably will be the quickest team they have played yet. I said it after the Cookeville game though,White County was way more in that game than the final score showed and I'll say it again--they will make the playoffs.They "SHOULD" anyway! :)

This is for my Jugheaded friend,former Sparta quarterback Jeff Glass. :thumb:

825746183[/snapback]

Police officer Glass. :)

Hmm, this has all the makings to be a good game. But I'm giving it to Cleveland by 10 or more. If it was at White Co. I might say the Warriors by 3, but I see Cleveland winning at Bennie Monroe Stadium. I hope White makes a good game out of it, I'm interested to see how Dell Lewis does against a quality defense. How big is that guy? I've heard 280?

He is suspended the only thing i dont know is whether it is one or two games been hearing different stories!!!!dell lewis is 6 feet 3 280,and is very agile has really been impressive,Brown has figured out he is the man they have to get the ball to and it is definetely working.It has opened up the passing game.Taylor being out will limit what we do offensively and defensively is our fastest man!!!