OS vs Rockwood

Cookevegas3

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(CYJacket @ Sep 15 2005 - 03:22 PM)

You will beat Rockwood as bad as you want to, as well as Wartburg and maybe Sweetwater. Let's wait on the meat though ok?

Wow you are setting yourself up for a defeat big time.  Looking a little too far ahead.

825751897[/snapback]

The 1st post was the one I was referring to, sorry for the confusion. And as always:

GO BOBCATS!!!!!!!

CYJacket, I thought you had more sense than to mess with Bballmom, You cannot Win you might has well give it up now. She will haunt you forever ask her for forgiveness now and save your self some pain...GO BOBCATS  :D  :D  :D

825752429[/snapback]

Hard to mess with emotions rather that rational thought. You know me, I don't ask for forgiveness. They just have to deal with it. If you will notice she has avoided the real question. At least Catback attempted to justify why it is considered excuses when problems are discussed about a losing effort. Oh well.

BBALLTN, I stated earlier and will state again, OS wins as bad as they want. But the OS fans take issue with me? RHS fans want to just let it go. How strange is that? Maybe it is that bias they have against Coalfield like they claim Coalfield has toward OS.

Edited by CYJacket

catback your are more than welcome to join us and BBALLTN we will have plenty to feed your appetite.

CYJACKET I'm so sorry if your lack of LOVE for my post has caused you EMOTIONAL distress. You seem to have taken it soooooooo hard. YOU NEED TO TAKE THE LOVE AND EMOTION OUT OF IT! LOL.

Anyway what would sports or life for that matter be like without LOVE & EMOTION, boring!!!

#62 ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO MUDD WRESTLING TONIGHT????

GO BOBCATS!!!!!!!