DB vs Jefferson County Part II

bud

Jeff Co. is very well respected team in this area.

But non the less their rep was built with some great teams in the what late 80's and into the 90's.

I am sure the Pat's will play the Tribe well, everyone gets up for Ole DB.

I look for the Pat's to fumble 2 to 3 times and throw 2 picks. When Jeff Co. has the ball I look for the "O" line to fold like a cheap lawn chair and the ball hitting the ground quicker than a cheap prom dress.

Coach Clark has their number and the Tribe's mighty "D-Fence" will secure the win under the Friday Night Lights!

Final Score

DB_28

JC_ 03

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skunk, all of the DB fans are hoping for the best with Jo Jo. #20 has been playing some solid D along with the entire team. He also adds a spark on offense. I had no idea that he got hurt during the game... I kept expcecting #20 to go in motion and take the hand off on some of the 3rd and shorts, easy pick ups, but it never came.. By the 4th qtr. I figured he got banged up.

Keep us informed.

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

Lets hope the DB offensive game plan mixes it up a bit. Would like to see more of a two back set, with some deception. Lets give the I formation a chance to work. Only ran out of the I 1 one time in the OR game. Having an extra blocker (or two) would make a difference. Especially inside the 20. Need to keep the defense guessing. The DB offense has yet to show enough speed to have much success running outside (except getting the ball outside to Sensabaugh). The two back set for OR and for South proved quite effective and made for a long night for the DB defense. DB has plenty of skill on offense, but not yet found the right game plan to take advantage of the skills we have. The DB defense is tough, but we need to score some points! DB coaches - protect your QB.

Roll Tribe!

Trojandad2006,

Jeff County played you all tough, didn't they?...I am sure you have seen them the past few years, compare them, please, to those previous teams and what did they do well against you and what did they do poorly.

Thanks

Roll Tribe Roll

825749926[/snapback]

Jeff Co, had a run back for a TD before halftime. They had one offensive TD and in the first half.

Besides that our offense pretty much had our way with them. We scored 5 out of hte 7 times we had the ball.

They played a lot of ball control.

Jeff is not a bad team...just young.

Lets hope the DB offensive game plan mixes it up a bit. Would like to see more of a two back set, with some deception. Lets give the I formation a chance to work. Only ran out of the  I 1 one time in the OR game. Having an extra blocker (or two) would make a difference. Especially inside the 20. Need to keep the defense guessing. The DB offense has yet to show enough speed to have much success running outside (except getting the ball outside to Sensabaugh). The two back set for OR and for South proved quite effective and made for a long night for the DB defense. DB has plenty of skill on offense, but not yet found the right game plan to take advantage of the skills we have. The DB defense is tough, but we need to score some points! DB coaches - protect your QB.

Roll Tribe!

825750735[/snapback]

Well then Im ready to see how Trey and McFall stack up against these DB boys.

No matter what I just wanna see an injury free, good game. Im not driving home to see the boys get blown out so I hope they keep it close.

You seem to have a sense of humor but you might want to consider a new job.  As a recruiter and a judge of talent, I don't know why you think we score 52 on DB when we get half of that against a pathetic Campbell Co. team.

I think you like to make outlandish statements and watch the board fill up with feedback.....it must make you feel in control or something.

Get a life !! ;)

825749140[/snapback]

Here's a little secret, Im not a real recruiter. Whoa like nobody saw that coming. And the only thing that I am trying to do is get fans fired up from both jc and db so that we have a great turnout for the game. I love rivalry and I think that with a couple of wins this one could be the best one. So quit stabbing your own jc brother in the back, I mean no harm........just wanna get everyone pumped up for the game. Now that its out in the open, we are gonna need a lot of help from the fans to keep our boys motivated and confident if we want a victory against DB. It will hopefully be a close game with JC coming out on top. If not, oh well we can try again next year. I hope I didn't make too many people loose sleep, I wish DB fans a safe trip to Dumplin Valley. You gotta admit though, all of the stuff I posted was so ignorant that it became humorous. Good luck to both teams. Go Vols!!! Beat Florida!!!