DB vs Jefferson County Part II

bud

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... becuase DB will bring more fans for the 1hr road trip than Jeff County will have setting on the home side.. scoot over and make room for some Indians, the Visitors stands won't hold 'em all.

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

825751375[/snapback]

No kidding. I have had to sit on the so-called 'home' side at Dumplin Valley more times than not.

ROLL TRIBE ROLL

Prediction Time...

The only thing I know about Jeff Co. is they have a great history, and a lot fewer players this year than ever before. One thing the Patriots must have is heart because it takes that to win a 4OT game against anybody. With that being said....

Look for DB to wear down the Patriots come the 2nd half. The Indians rotate in 3 fresh players every single down, that will be huge. Bo Burton and Graham Clark seemed to find an opening in the passing game against OR and I expect Bo to have a breakout game at QB Friday Night. DB has a ground game too and I expect that the RB's will have a field day in Jeff Co. DB will own the kicking game.

Look for the Indians to have 350+yds of Offense and the Defense does not need me to hype them up,, they are jacked up already with more stars than a Seinfeld episode. Maybe a close game at the half but the Indians will pull away in the 2nd half and cruise to their 14th straight victory against the Patriots of Jeff Co. If we're lucky the best fight of the night will be WaCo vs Tu Fueta in the parking lot. Go WaCo, Go WaCo!!

DB 35

JC 13

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

RED MAN ....... I mean Art .........

Y u want to be stiring somthing that's in the past??? WaCo's done with this year and has already moved on to next year, didn't you read his last post??

Typical fair weather fan......."wait till next year"!

I'm still all about this year!

I guess I don't need to even try to call you out ......... everybody done knows! BUT, I can if you want me to!

Where's ole PLOWBOY???

TRIBE = 27

pats = 7

:thumb:

Edited by tu_fueta

I did.  South is a tough team that would beat probably more than half of the temas in Region 1 5A.  DB fumbled on South's 1 and DB overthrew a wide open pass TD so DB could have had two more TD's.  I would not be trying to downplay South at all because they could beat Jeff Co.  By the way, Karns beat Morristown East worse than Jeff Co.  East is not a very good 4A team and Southis the real deal, that is the difference, if you don't believe me, go see for yourself.

825751467[/snapback]

I heard that South fumbled twice inside the 10 against you guys and also on the last play of the game near the 10. Is that true?

When was DB's last state championship team?