DB vs Jefferson County Part II

bud

TNRecruiter is workin hard on gettin that post count up :lol: .

If anyone cares, I got on late last night to check out the thread. A poster (who I will not name) was bragging about having people's IP addresses and email addresses and such. I have a feeling he felt the wrath of CoachT's ban hammer and the moderators felt the thread was going south.

Back to the game. I hope this one will be close, Im thinking somewhere in the 20-25 point range for both teams. How is the DB defense looking this year, Jeff Co is down a little from what I hear, Id say mainly due to a lack of size.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The DB Defense is the strength of the Team. Better than the last 4 or 5 years on Defense, for sure. LB's lead the way, but the DBacks are also very good.

Some of the best Players, no particular order:

JR. Andrew Papas LB

JR. Brandon Thompson LB

JR. Aaron Marsh LB

SR. Matt Creech LB

SR. CJ Stabler DE (the 1 man gang)

JR. Cody Burnette LB

JR. Ben Davis DL

SR. Halston Hale DL

JR. Cody Sensabugh DB

SR. Jesse Alley DB

JR. Jo Jo Throp DB (out knee injury)

I missed some, sound in with your favorite D Players, Indian Fans.

The DB D ROCKS

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy UP!!

Art,

Thank you (and everyone else who has asked) for your concern...don't have official report back on the MRI, but unofficially there is no tear...hyperextention, strained/sprained ligaments...should get official word this morning and he will get his rehab instructions block D...obviously if official sounds like unofficial, then that is real good news...

Big test Friday...remember how well Jeff County played us last year at our place...they will be prepared and play hard, we have to go beyond matching their intensity...just another great Big East game...

Hey, and let's add Daniel Bertuso and Devin Bingham to your list of defensive standouts...

We'll check on your leg on Friday...

Roll Tribe Roll

Art,

Thank you (and everyone else who has asked) for your concern...don't have official report back on the MRI, but unofficially there is no tear...hyperextention, strained/sprained ligaments...should get official word this morning and he will get his rehab instructions block D...obviously if official sounds like unofficial, then that is real good news...

Big test Friday...remember how well Jeff County played us last year at our place...they will be prepared and play hard, we have to go beyond matching their intensity...just another great Big East game...

Hey, and let's add Daniel Bertuso and Devin Bingham to your list of defensive standouts...

We'll check on your leg on Friday...

Roll Tribe Roll

825749816[/snapback]

We have played them both....

DB by 21

Trojandad2006,

Jeff County played you all tough, didn't they?...I am sure you have seen them the past few years, compare them, please, to those previous teams and what did they do well against you and what did they do poorly.

Thanks

Roll Tribe Roll

Edited by skunk