chester lexington game

ccrb4

i think this is rediculous i mean yea it is bad that a kid was killed at the fair but that is not even the reason that they are moving it they are moving it because they think their will be alot of gang violence every year that chester plays lexington they say this and nothing even happens! it will be way to hot to try and play during the day there will be alot of cramps and alot of tired players

what do yall think

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think this is rediculous i mean yea it is bad that a kid was killed at the fair but that is not even the reason that they are moving it they are moving it because they think their will be alot of gang violence every year that chester plays lexington they say this and nothing even happens! it will be way to hot to try and play during the day there will be alot of cramps and alot of tired players

what do yall think

The worst thing about this isn't the fact that a few ball players have to play at 10:30 sat morning. The worst thing is that a boy is dead because some stupid kid thought he was all big and bad. Now us parents have to deal with whether or not to send our kids to school because of crazy rumors about threats of violence at school. All these punks that want to be in gangs need to be identified, kicked out of school and if seen on school property go straight to jail.

Well...when things happen, precautions should be taken!

Act like a peewee league, you get to play on Saturday mornings, act like adults, you can play at nite.

it was one person that did it. i do not believe that its gang related bc ccrb is right this comes up every year but nothing ever happens between the so-called "gangs". has the game really been changed i heard it was just rumors

Edited by donvito

it was one person that did it. i do not believe that its gang related bc ccrb is right this comes up every year but nothing ever happens between the so-called "gangs". has the game really been changed i heard it was just rumors

These two teams don't play each other evey year!!

Chester Co. has been a 2A school for some time now.

And this "it comes up every year" is B.S.!!!

Before this past week I have never heard of

possible "gang problems" between these two

schools EVER!!!!! The two schools/football programs

don't have a problem with each other. Why is

there no problems with basketball games...

all played at night??

A couple of punks making it very difficult for the rest

of us who enjoy a good ball game between two great

towns!!!

FYI...The shootings were gang related...per a TBI officer.

what do yall think

The game could have been still played Friday night, but Chester Co.'s

head coach Jeff Cupples did not want to cooperate with us about changing

location or a new kick off time!! We offer a new KO time off 6:00p

We offer the Chester Co. program ALOT OF MONEY to move it to Lexington and

play it Friday night......he said NO!!!......WHY????

Lexington's head coach Steve Lindsey offer all the GATE MONEY from Friday night's game

to move it to Lexington ..... about $7000 - $8000.00 and he still said NO!!!!!!!!! WHY????

Now the game will be played Saturday AM with no one from Lexington going, and they (CC)

will lose money! :D

well bigredtiger u can down chester co's coach all u want to but i dont think i will believe you even though u could be right. BUT u said that we dont play yall every year! we may not have played yall the past 2 years(not sure) but i believe this is year 6out of 8 that we played yall in FOOTBALL. we play yall every year in basketball and baseball. and u said that u have never heard of all the rumors about the so called gangs and stuff. well granted its prolly not gangs just a group of friends. do u remember the winter of 1999 when we played yall there and after the game when our team was getting on the bus came and hit a guy trying to get on the bus and he was the wrong guy? thats just one incident. i can make this about 8 pages if u still think its not true.

Edited by donvito

well bigredtiger u can down chester co's coach all u want to but i dont think i will believe you even though u could be right. BUT u said that we dont play yall every year! we may not have played yall the past 2 years(not sure) but i believe this is year 6-8 that we played yall in FOOTBALL. we play yall every year in basketball and baseball. and u said that u have never heard of all the rumors about the so called gangs and stuff. well granted its prolly not gangs just a group of friends. do u remember the winter of 1999 when we played yall there and after the game when our team was getting on the bus came and hit a guy trying to get on the bus and he was the wrong guy? thats just one incident. i can make this about 8 pages if u still think its not true.

The fights and stuff started because of an incident back in the mid 90s. After the initial problem, the rumors continued to swirl every time we played each other in basketball, and I am sure it carried over to football. Granted, the gang part of it is new, but I'm still waiting for CC to "get their revenge" (as I was told they would do) on one of our guys for taking up for his girlfriend my sophomore year in high school and beating the snot out of a CC guy. That was 10 years ago.

Now, you have to be overly cautious even if it seems ridiculous because there may be someone out there crazy enough to actually to go through with something, especially after the tragic incident Friday night. I don't ever blame anyone for possibly erring on the side of caution.

what do yall think

Geez! 10:30 in the morning. Theres no teenagers up at 10:30 on saturdays unless they have a job lol.

well bigredtiger u can down chester co's coach all u want to but i dont think i will believe you even though u could be right. BUT u said that we dont play yall every year! we may not have played yall the past 2 years(not sure) but i believe this is year 6out of 8 that we played yall in FOOTBALL. we play yall every year in basketball and baseball. and u said that u have never heard of all the rumors about the so called gangs and stuff. well granted its prolly not gangs just a group of friends. do u remember the winter of 1999 when we played yall there and after the game when our team was getting on the bus came and hit a guy trying to get on the bus and he was the wrong guy? thats just one incident. i can make this about 8 pages if u still think its not true.

......"8 PAGES" ARE YOU KIDDING ME????

START TYPING LITTLE MAN!!!!

PS...are u in the 3rd grade????

nice typing dude!! :unsure: