Gallatin

jmu031

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that Gallatin is rated too high in the AP Poll. But the overhype as you call it is not coming from the Gallatin faithful. I think the tradition of Gallatin plays into the grand scheme of things way too often. But if Gallatin wins Friday night there is a whole lot of crow that will have to be eaten!! If Gallatin loses, then we are indeed overrated. Funny how things like this seem to work out.

we'll definately find out what BOTH Wilson Central and Gallatin are made of on Friday.

i personally think WC wins in a blowout, but i could definately be wrong. i think i picked 34-3 WC, and im definately sticking to it, but we'll find out who's for real after this game.

34-3 now that is crazy. Ya'll might win but not by that big of a margin.

Maybe I'm the only one missing the HYPE of Gallatin. If you are talking about polls, sure but they are only good for message board fodder anyways. If memory serves correct we play a playoff in this state and only 1 team will be deserving of any HYPE at years end. As much as I would love to see Gallatin win it all...(and who wouldn't want to see their team win it all)....I got to go with Riverdale until proven otherwise. They are still the top dog. HYPE earned.

Polls are useless. I agree that we have not played the strongest competition so far this season, but believe me when I say that we will be ready for WC! I expect both teams to be well prepared for this game! This will be a big test for BOTH! Good Luck & we'll c-ya tom. night!

P.S. You better get there early!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO GREEN WAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!