Hixson @ White County

whitecofan 61

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White Co. has to be one of the largest 4A schools around. Anybody know what their line averages? Anyways, White Co. has been rolling the past couple of weeks, so they should be confident in their abilities. How did Dell do against Cumberland?

Hixson is coming off a big loss to Soddy. They gave up 42 points I believe. Soddy came motivated and after the first half the game got out of hand. It will be interesting to see how Hixson travels, and if they can stay hungry for this crucial region matchup. Two teams, 90 miles apart, yet it already feels like a lot of tension is in the air.

Edited by BenHasRisen

White County's line averages about 250 across. Its looks like the smallest is the left tackle and the biggest is the right guard. They are not that fast from what i have seen. Back to the game, with hixon not beong able to stop the forward pass the warriors passing game might be real effective. They cant forget about Lewis in the backfield though....I think it will be a close game. White county's homecoming crowd will help though.