Hixson @ White County

whitecofan 61

Come on there has been some ridiculous statements,hixson did what they had 2 ,they ran about the same 3 plays 70 percent of the game,sent 31 in motion ran him 2 the wide side of the field,sweep,and a 10 yard hitch.They were successful so they didnt have 2 do much else.This game was decided when jr and jj went down with injuries,we do not have the depth to overcome losing those 2 anyone with any football sense could see this.Hixson would not have stopped us if those 2 were inperiod.Taylor ran by the defenders at will,he also is in our secondary,like 3rd in midstate int.WITH ROLAND,LEWIS AND TAYLOR OUT WHAT OFFENSE DID YOU EXPECT US TO COME UP WITH?Those are the 3 offensive leaders and jr is the heart and sole of the team.Coaches didnt lose this one!!!!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on there has been some ridiculous statements,hixson did what they had 2 ,they ran about the same 3 plays 70 percent of the game,sent 31 in motion ran him 2 the wide side of the field,sweep,and a 10 yard hitch.They were successful so they didnt have 2 do much else.This game was decided when jr and jj went down with injuries,we do not have the depth to overcome losing those 2 anyone with any football sense could see this.Hixson would not have stopped us if those 2 were inperiod.Taylor ran by the defenders at will,he also is in our secondary,like 3rd in midstate int.WITH ROLAND,LEWIS AND TAYLOR OUT WHAT OFFENSE DID YOU EXPECT US TO COME UP WITH?Those are the 3 offensive leaders and jr is the heart and sole of the team.Coaches didnt lose this one!!!!

The players are a direct reflection of the coaching staff....enough said. I will let the actions of last night speak for themselves and you can ignore it all you want.

The players are a direct reflection of the coaching staff....enough said. I will let the actions of last night speak for themselves and you can ignore it all you want.

It's not the coaches fault. Let it go. The only reason White County lost is the loss of too many key players. Take Hixon's 3 best players off their team and see how they do.

Three players? Losing those three is the equivalent of losing five because they all three start on offense plus rett and JJ start in the defensive backfield so that is losing five starters. Take that off any team and see what happens. That would be comparable to the Colts losing Edgerrin, Marvin Harrison and Reggie Wayne on offense and then losing Nick Harper and Mike Doss on defense and then trying to play another one of the top teams in the league without them. Now don't take it that I am saying that those guys are as good as the pro players but to our team, they mean as much as those guys do to their team. It's ridiculous to say it didn't make a difference. By the way, every team we have played this year has limited Junior on his first few carries. But he just keeps hammering. Oh yeah and I will take three or four yards every play because three or four plays and it would be a first down all the way down the field.

Edited by sportsfanatic

There was big talk about Hixson losing on Friday, then on Saturday you couldnt even hardly find it in the newspaper that Hixson had won that BIG game. Hixson seems to always take the back seat to all the other teams. I bet if White Co had won the game it would have been all over the paper. Oh well too bad they didnt. We came out on top, injuries or not that is part of the game. The Hixson Band could not come, not because they do not support their team, because they do, but because they had a big competition that has taken place at Hixson for the last 20 years.

GO WILDCATS!!! B)

This is some intense talk about Hixson and WC. Let me throw this out there to break things up a bit. DUNK CONTEST! Yeah, if you know anyone at your schools that can throw it down for real tell them to enter. It cost nothing to enter. There is also a 3-point shootout. It is kind of a pre-season "look what I can do" thing. The info is on the basketball message board. Talk it up.

This is some intense talk about Hixson and WC. Let me throw this out there to break things up a bit. DUNK CONTEST! Yeah, if you know anyone at your schools that can throw it down for real tell them to enter. It cost nothing to enter. There is also a 3-point shootout. It is kind of a pre-season "look what I can do" thing. The info is on the basketball message board. Talk it up.

Well, White County's JJ Taylor starts on the basketball team, he can dunk AND shoot the three, but he's hurt now so I don't guess he'll enter.