Hixson @ White County

whitecofan 61

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it will be interesting to see how Hixson travels. Im going to predict they have no more than 20 fans at the game, especially considering that their band isn't even making the trip.

That's a shame about your fan prediction. I hope they bring more than that. :thumb:

Also,the band should be there,especially in an important region game.

Those two factors can make a difference in the player's mindset sometimes.

Mandell Cullom should be back on the field at practice today or tomorrw, and ready for the game on Friday night. As for Rhett Rowland, the X-rays at the hospital on Friday night revealed no breaks, but they didn't have anyone to do an MRI, so he is going to go for one today. He was still very sore yesterday, and in some considerable pain. Hopefully, it isn't as bad as they first thought, and maybe after some therapy he'll be back in a few weeks. GO WARRIORS!!!!

Mandell Cullom should be back on the field at practice today or tomorrw, and ready for the game on Friday night. As for Rhett Rowland, the X-rays at the hospital on Friday night revealed no breaks, but they didn't have anyone to do an MRI, so he is going to go for one today. He was still very sore yesterday, and in some considerable pain. Hopefully, it isn't as bad as they first thought, and maybe after some therapy he'll be back in a few weeks. GO WARRIORS!!!!

Thanks for the info. I hope he gets good rusults from the MRI.

I noticed that White Co.'s win last week wasn't as impressive as their win against Cleveland. Any stats from the game? I can't get a drop of coverage from Sparta here in Chattanooga.

lewis had about 85 yards give or take a few and no touchdowns. jj taylor had 2 picks one returned for a score i think. it was a tough game, it always is with sparta and crossville. hixson hasnt been that great since the bullock brothers left, i played for sparta when we were in their region a few years back and they were tough then. for coverage on sparta football check www.spartaexpositor.com there is always info and articles there. i like sparta in this game by 10 points but it wont be easy. cleveland use to be a powerhouse, i think the best football team i ever seen live in tn was the cleveland team in 95 or 96, they had a back named stefon woods, dang that guy was bad news. i also played against the fields brothers demetrius and brandon. another good cleveland player was tony styles, he was a hard hitter, anyone know what ever happened to him??

Edited by vols#1