Riverdale VS. Wilson Central

W.C.Wildcatfan

riverdale is a good team but so is central central should have won the game but they had some mistakes and thats the only reason yall won but it was a great game . Central will see yall again dont be to cocky

Central is a good team but Riverdale is a better team thats why they beat Central and Central got outplayed. Riverdale made mistakes too, its part of football...but dont act like Central beat themselves, cause Riverdale beat them! I've tried not to be cocky so far, but if losing teams (or teams with a loss) can be cocky than I figure I can to since Riverdale is undefeated. I hope Riverdale sees Wilson Central again because the results will be the same then there will be nothing to say after that.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not attend the game last Friday but it sounded like it was alot closer of a game than the score showed, I think the last Riverdale scor came off of an interception return late in the game if I am correct. I would have liked to have seen it but I was at the La Vergne/Oakland game.

Anyway, my question is, does anyone have a better guesstimation of the attendance? I have heard from 5,000 to 7,500 to 15,000 in attendance. I am just curious as to the actual (or close to it) attendance.

I did not attend the game last Friday but it sounded like it was alot closer of a game than the score showed, I think the last Riverdale scor came off of an interception return late in the game if I am correct. I would have liked to have seen it but I was at the La Vergne/Oakland game.

Anyway, my question is, does anyone have a better guesstimation of the attendance? I have heard from 5,000 to 7,500 to 15,000 in attendance. I am just curious as to the actual (or close to it) attendance.

Maybe 4500..............possibly 5000, but no more.

Great job to both teams. There is not much I can say that has not already been said. One player from Central I was very impressed with was #7... (dont know his name) VERY QUICK. He has great speed especially on that fake punt he ran and I also saw him catch Gaston Miller from the back to make a tackle on defense. He was the QB on their freshman team last year right? That would just make him a sophmore :thumb:

Riverdale, great way to show you're still on top! Make sure you play your best every game, because teams like Wilson Central are the teams that can beat you on off nights.

Yea #7 is good his name is conner mcChurch and he is just a sophmore. Brother of #6.

Maybe 4500..............possibly 5000, but no more.

My understanding is that the stadium seats 2500 in permanent seats. I'm pretty sure there were considerably more sitting in temp seating or standing around the fences than there were in the permanent seats. I would guess a total of 6,500 - 7,500.

I kind make my estimate based on how much room the Riverdale band took up. They had to stand and they have about 130 people I think.

Central is a good team but Riverdale is a better team thats why they beat Central and Central got outplayed. Riverdale made mistakes too, its part of football...but dont act like Central beat themselves, cause Riverdale beat them! I've tried not to be cocky so far, but if losing teams (or teams with a loss) can be cocky than I figure I can to since Riverdale is undefeated. I hope Riverdale sees Wilson Central again because the results will be the same then there will be nothing to say after that.

So blown coverage is yall beating central?Nope they had yall pinned but yall broke out with an lucky pass.But the other passes was cenrals fault for not realizing yall were going to do it again.well they will see yall and it will be another great game no matter what happens.

So it seems that Wilson County is going with the same strategy in Rutherford County. Don't play for the school you are zoned for. Head for the winning team in the county which is Wilson Central. So you "gang" up on the other schools in the county and try to dominate the 5A market. I guess it is working. But it is sure a sad thing for the other schools playing with their "own" kids. Maybe the powerhouse schools should apply to be "privates" so they can do this recruiting legally and offer scholarships.

How will the new high school in the the county affect all this?

So blown coverage is yall beating central?Nope they had yall pinned but yall broke out with an lucky pass.But the other passes was cenrals fault for not realizing yall were going to do it again.well they will see yall and it will be another great game no matter what happens.

"luck" is the ball bouncing off of Drew Bennett into the hands of an Indy DB to completely change the game at the end of the half...

"Superior Execution" is the completion of a long pass, nearly in stride to set up a score.