McMinn County vs Oak Ridge

flamethrower99

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rogerm I hope you are correct becuase if it is close @ the end then anything can happen.It was good to see McMinn get a win last week and hopefully they will take that confidence to Oak Ridge againist a good football team and a hostile place to win a game. I think last night's UT game is a good example of a team not pushing the panic button and believing in their ability. Go Tribe!

Rogerm I hope you are correct becuase if it is close @ the end then anything can happen.It was good to see McMinn get a win last week and hopefully they will take that confidence to Oak Ridge againist a good football team and a hostile place to win a game. I think last night's UT game is a good example of a team not pushing the panic button and believing in their ability. Go Tribe!

It never hurts to hope!! :thumb:

I just don't see anyone getting in OR's way till the Semi's when they meet Riverdale. OR just has too much fire power on both sides of the ball to be denied. I enjoy watching a good team play even if it is at the expense of my own team, Patriots. I was looking forward to watching Spencer play and he played as expected, great player!!

Good luck and stay healthy!

If McMinn is not good @ all then Bradley must not even have a team. You Bears win one game and think you are national champs., the fact of the matter is that McMinn is in a down cycle but will improve and for Bradley well they are a typical Bradley team alot of hot air.

I am telling you the Bears are going to beat Mcminn this year. watch and see.