McMinn County vs Oak Ridge

flamethrower99

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey BradleyBear2004 if Bradley beats McMinn this year. TribeFan will take off his clothes and run around the field 4 times. That is how confident I am about the win. :thumb:

Wow; I don't think I could make it around the field 4 times unless you put me in the golf cart. I am confident that McMInn will beat bradley, but let's get back to the OR game!

this wont be a game as OR wins 48-0. BRING ON RIVERDALE OR OAKLAND

Slow down OR632003 and be careful what you wish for. It appears as usual that OR is not takeing McMinn serious and maybe rightfully so considering the McMInn record and the OR record but I suppose that is why they play the game. Maybe it could be another shocker like it was in 2001 when McMinn beat a good OR team @ OR. Wishful thinking but hey what the heck...

Edited by TribeFan

You might beat McMinn but you still have horrible facilities with out dated dressing rooms and a field that has grass on it 5 inches tall in some spots and no grass in others. Yes OR has a good football team with a great tradition but the one thing you are missing is that McMinn will be there on Friday night and will play hard until the last whistle and then they will get back on the bus and come back to Athens maybe with a win or maybe with a loss. Regardelss the game will be played by both teams and @ the end I will then let you know who will win.

By the way it will be 4 more years of the GOP in 2008. I like the sound of President Bill Frist from Tennessee....

Edited by TribeFan