Morristown East @ Morristown West

Dippy944

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i wasnt going to post anything for this weeks game. but for bigr35 what are u talking about coach seals is a great coach what do u want him to do baby us? if someone screws up they need there butts chewed out.not a lil pat on the back do better next time. coach seals my chew your butt out but if u pick it up and do the job he ask for he will be the first one to tell u great job and i know trust me. i have been playing for him for 3 years now and hes one of the best coach's i have ever had. yeah he is hard nosed coach, theres nothign wrong with that and i dont knwo if u have ever played for him, if so then u just cant handle someone jumping down your throat. u prob just wanted somone to feel sorry for u. u must have been one of them players that couldnt get the job done and got yelled at a whole lot and couldnt handle critizisom (sp). tennessee wins lol

ok i wasnt going to post anything for this weeks game. but for bigr35 what are u talking about coach seals is a great coach what do u want him to do baby us? if someone screws up they need there butts chewed out.not a lil pat on the back do better next time. coach seals my chew your butt out but if u pick it up and do the job he ask for he will be the first one to tell u great job and i know trust me. i have been playing for him for 3 years now and hes one of the best coach's i have ever had. yeah he is hard nosed coach, theres nothign wrong with that and i dont knwo if u have ever played for him, if so then u just cant handle someone jumping down your throat. u prob just wanted somone to feel sorry for u. u must have been one of them players that couldnt get the job done and got yelled at a whole lot and couldnt handle critizisom (sp). tennessee wins lol

If you play sports under different coaches you will find that what works for one does not always work for another. Some chew, some pat on the back, some are totally non-emotional, at practice and during the game, some are fire balls.

The same is true for players as well. Some respond to a good chewing out, while others put their tail between their legs and quit. You will never succeed as a player if your skin is so thin you can't take a little constructive criticism because you will not advance far playing under the same coach all your life. You have to be able as a player to take the criticism and turn it into a positive to be a success.

I personally think Billy Seals is a good coach. He is a hard nosed coach, he is a fire ball at practice and during games, and every kid knows that before the season starts. He will break you down if you do things the wrong way, but he will also be the first to build you back up when you do it the right way.

An old coach once told me the time to worry son is when I am not chewing your butt out, because that means I don't think you can do any better.

When it is East vs West all bets are off. I believe the game will go to West, but the separation will not come before half time. East is going to be pumped and will play on pure emotion in the first half. However, the West offensive line is going to control the line and the backs are going to run all over East in the second half. The West defense is going to be solid and stop East from moving the ball.

The bad thing for East is the fact they won last year. The West players are out to prove that was a fluke and will not happen this year. Coach Woods will not pile on the points, but there is not a West fan who does not want to see a big win.

When it is East vs West all bets are off. I believe the game will go to West, but the separation will not come before half time. East is going to be pumped and will play on pure emotion in the first half. However, the West offensive line is going to control the line and the backs are going to run all over East in the second half. The West defense is going to be solid and stop East from moving the ball.

The bad thing for East is the fact they won last year. The West players are out to prove that was a fluke and will not happen this year. Coach Woods will not pile on the points, but there is not a West fan who does not want to see a big win.

It dont much matter I hear some of Wests best players should have gone to East. I wonder how they get away with that ? West will win easily but get shalacked in the regionals..........

...its sad when the only person who can get yards on easts team is the qb... looks like the west fans are gonna get what they want... and the west cheerleaders are lookin pretty good this year!